𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I mean I guess you're right this wasn't his first time doing some shit like that." I mumbled covering my face with my hoodie from the paparazzi.

"Plus it's good you're back in the city cause you close to your label and ya bestie."

"Bitch who said I wanna be close to yo ass." I joked making her laugh.

"I know you do and tonight we gone hit up this new spot to get you fucked up and your mind off that bitch Javon." I playfully rolled my eyes as I see my moms car pull up.

"Alright see you tonight then my moms here."

"Alright love you boo stay safe." I hung up giving my bags to the security as my mom hops out the car trying to avoid all the cameras.

She walks up to me and pulls me in a bone crushing hug.

"Alright ma, you hurting me." I laughed as she released me and gives me a forehead kiss.

"What mama can't show her oldest baby no love." I playfully mugged her before responding.

"No."

She laughs as we get in the car and I look back to see the back seat empty.

"Ma, where's Mani ?" I asked as we began our journey back home to the Bronx.

"She's at basketball practice Sol." She responded.

I have a little sister name Armani she's 16 but swears she's older than me.

A few minutes later my song Good Days began to play on the radio. Me and my mom look at each other with big smiles.

"You Better turn that shit up!" I yelled as she turns the music up and began to sing along to my lyrics with me.

📍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 , 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

I hopped out of my moms car feeling the familiar breeze that I've grown to know and love since growing up in New York and being a Bronx baby.

I use to think once I got out I wouldn't come back but I guess life had other plans for me.

"Sol baby you alright?" My mom asked me breaking me from my trance.

"Yeah I'm good just a lot on my mind like where I'm possibly gonna be able to find my own place."

"You know you can stay here as long as you want." She replied.

I nodded closing the door as the neighborhood children ran up to me with phones and pictures to sign.

"I'll take these bags just meet me in the house when you're done." I throw her the thumbs up before focusing back on the group of girls in-front of me

"We're sorry for just running up to you we just got excited." One of the girls explained.

I hug her dismissing it because I've grown use to this happening so I'm not as bothered as I use to be.

After all the picture taking and talking I entered the building seeing two familiar faces making my smile.

"Blu, setty!" I called out to them and they came walking towards me.