FINAL (JIKOOK 💕✨)

Start from the beginning

Jungkook lowered his head down and crying silently. But he didn't leave that place, he still stand in that exact place
After few hours he left that place with heavy heart. He looked back at that balcony at lastly with teary eyes.
"Don't think I will leave you jiminaa" I will come back to you again."

'It's repeated same for three days..'
Jungkook tried so many times to talk with jimin but that beautiful boy didn't gave any chance to him.

"FOURTH DAY"

Jimin was walking slowly for fruit shop to buy strawberries..he suddenly carved for fruits so he came outside. When jimin came out from his apartment he looked infront of him his eyes slightly widened when he saw jungkook..' he didn't surprised at all because jungkook was not leaving him. He was always following him where ever he goes..' he's not leaving his apartment too..' he coming early morning and going at night time when jimin switched off his lights.
Jimin was keep walking until he reached to fruit shop.

After he bought fruits he's going back to his apartment. While going his home.. suddenly jungkook held jimin's hand..'
jimin closed his eyes. When he felt his touch..' he knew jungkook will try to talk with him again..'
Jimin was trying to snatch his hand from jungkook's grip.. but the older was not letting him go..' he need to talk to his "love".. but jimin was not giving any chance.

"Jimin please try to listen me first.."

But jimin was not listening him..he was trying to snatch his hand but their is no use.
Both of them don't know, behind them their is a few members of cops.
The cops was observing the situation between them so one of the cop came towards Jimin and jungkook..'
Both are looked at cop with slight widen eyes.

"Excuse me.." is he bothering you..? One of the Cop asked jimin.

Jimin eyes filled with tears..he said yes to him..

"You can go sir.. I will handle him..the cop said to jimin.
Jungkook eyes filled with tears he slowly released his grip..' and looked at jimin with shattered heart..'
the cop held jungkook's collar so tightly..'

Jimin slowly keep walking without turning back..'

"Hey..Mr why are you bothering him..? What's your name..? The cop was keep asking questions..but Jungkook was not minding him. He was still looking at jimin with teary eyes.
And slowly jimin went into his apartment with heavy heart.

"FIFTH DAY"

Jimin sat on bench infront of Eiffel Tower and admiring the beauty..'

He knew jungkook was beside him..' but he was try not looking at him.

Jungkook was admiring jimin's beautiful doll face..' the way he sat like teddy bear with his baby bump..' he was extremely looking like a "doll person"
Jungkook wiped his tears..' when he saw how jimin went through lot of struggles because of him..'

He walking slowly towards jimin and stand beside him..'

"Jimineee..." jungkook called him in low voice..' but jimin didn't talk with him

Baby...please....jungkook said in low voice which it's really with hurting tone.

Tears are already rolling in jimin's eyes.,when he heard jungkook's desperate voice.

"J-Jungkook..please just go away..' why are you doing this to me..? When I'm not talking with you means I'm not interested to talk with you..' why can't you get to your mind..? Jimin said in low hurting voice.