21. She is My Wife

Start from the beginning

After admission they went to their home. Akta was currently sitting in the living room. One servent come in with a bag.

"madam sir sent this for you."  - one servent said giving her bag.

"Ok, thankyou" - Akta Said taking the bag.

She went inside the Room and open it. There was a beautiful dress in it.

_________________________________________

At Night

Kabir came back home.He went straight to his room. Akta was looking at something on her phone sitting in the balcony.

"Get ready quickly, kitten, we are getting late." - Kabir taking off his coat.

"But I don't want to go." - Akta said.

"I already told you that you have to go. Everyone is eager to meet you.So don't make excuses and get ready soon." - Kabir said in warning tone.

Akta had no way out if she would not listen to this man, she don't know what he will do to her. She picked up the dress and went to get ready.
Kabir also quickly changed his clothes and went downstairs.

"Hurry up kitten, how much time will you take? It's been half an hour

"Hurry up kitten, how much time will you take? It's been half an hour.You are not ready yet."- Kabir shouted from down stairs.

After five minutes Akta came down. As soon as Kabir saw her, he could not take his eyes off  from her. she is no less than a princess.She came and stood near him.

"You are looking Gorgeous kitten

"You are looking Gorgeous kitten." - Kabir said holding her hand.

She was trying to retrieve her hand. But he hold more tightly.

"Don't you dare to do any drama . Let's go we are getting late." - Kabir said tugging her hair behind her ear.

They sat in the car and drove away.

At the Party

They were about to went inside Kabir stop Akta.

"Look, don't make any drama here. Pretend like we are an normal couple.We have come here in party, not in mourning. smile a little."  - Kabir said and went inside with her.