I'd already talked to my family about this and they seemed more than happy with the new arrangement. They didn't even bother to take the day off to see me away.

"Hey." I greeted Leo when I walked out of my house with all my bags.

"Let me help you with those." Before I could protest he was placing my bags on the trunk of his car.

I hopped inside the car and Leo started driving away.

"I didn't ask, how are you?"

"I'm about to go back to the States, I'm nervous and exited." I replied.

Leo just nodded and kept his eyes on the road. He's not much of a talker, well not with me. I haven't really seen him socialize with anyone who wasn't Anton, and they weren't always on good terms.

That's why his invitation caught me off guard at first.

"What are we going to do?" I finally asked.

This felt like being with Liam. He rarely talks and the air is always tense.

"Do what normal people do. Look for a house, get a job, get a life." he chuckled at the last part. "Forget this ever happened."

"Sounds fair to me." I smiled at the thought.

Even thought I have to admit I'm going to miss training days but there are always gymnasiums and boxing clubs or whatever gets close to what we use to fight against.

When we got to the airport, Leo parked the car and got out our bags. We walked inside the place and my jaw hit the floor and made a whole in it and kept falling.

"What are you doing here?" I didn't bother to hide my surprise and a little bit of disappointment. Here I thought I could forget about him.

"Isn't it obvious?" Liam glanced at me with disinterest.

I resisted the urge to throw my hands up in the air in exasperation. This boy is impossible.

"I don't want to deal with teenage fights and drama so save that for when you are alone. Now lets go, our flight leaves in a few minutes." Leo ordered and we followed him.

Yeah, just when I thought my life was going to be peaceful and relaxing Liam comes to make everything boil.

Blair's POV

"Did we get everything?" I asked Sawyer as we walked out of the grocery store with bags on each of our hands.

"I'm pretty sure. All the things on the list are checked."

"You made a list?" I asked incredulously.

I had the pleasure of seeing Sawyer blush. It's not something he does often.

"So that we wouldn't forget anything."

I chuckled as we placed the bags inside the car. We came to the store to buy ourselves things for dinner. Fried chicken and wine were on the menu. We wanted something simple and something that could be done fast. Our flight leaves in four hours. Where are we heading? You might ask, well we're going to Eden's villa.

She and Sean send us an invitation last week and we've been preparing stuff to leave since then.

It's been six years since we last saw each other. Such a long time, but none of us had the time to travel. Not between work and all the other complications.

All of us scattered.

Pierce and Melanie stayed in California, from what I heard they'd finally moved out of Mel's parents' house and got their own. Pierce had mentioned in one of his letters that he was trying to convince Mel to have his babies.