12

Pierce's POV

We all stared at Blair and Sawyer as they hugged.

"I thought they had taken you away." Sawyer said in a low voice, but loud enough for us to hear.

"Like I'll let them." she rolled her eyes. "Come, lets take a seat."

They sat together on the couch and soon we were all seating in the living room.

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

Sawyer frowned and looked at the floor, waiting for the answers to start popping out of it.

"There's no plan." he said at last.

"What do you mean there's no plan? What are we going to do if they come looking for us?" I stood up.

"They are here for us," he pointed at Blair and himself. "No need to put you guys in danger. Just keep a low profile, like you've been doing. It's not your battle."

"The hell it isn't. If I remember well, we are a team. We were put together because we can kick some major ass. All of us found Blair. We trained for that. If we stick together we are invincible...nearly."

"Pierce, all of you have families. Have you thought what they are willing to do to find us? On my side it's only Blair and I."

"We also care for Blair. Just because we're not in love with her doesn't mean we don't love her. She's like a freaking older sister to me!"

Everyone stayed quiet as we argued. Most were confused about the situation and I couldn't blame them.

Then Kenneth spoke up.

"Pierce is right. If we stick together we can fight them off easily. You said there were only two of them. Pierce has gotten better at what he does, we've all have. We can do this."

"I think Sawyer's right. I don't want to see any of you get hurt, I don't want you to die. The last time you had an arrow through your shoulder Kenneth, I don't want a bullet in you head. Plus, Sawyer and I don't have family. Its only us. We can run away, we can hide, we can easily disappear. But you guys? I know you can take care of yourselves. But what about your family? What about Mel, Pierce? You can't easily bolt. And you Kenneth? You've finally have a family, a real family. What about your parents? Your sister?" Blair pointed out.

We were silent for a couple of minutes. Thinking about what she just said.

"Can I say something?" Meredith asked in a timid voice.

I scowled at her.

What happened to her bitchy tone?

Blair nodded.

"All of you have a good point. They want to keep you safe and you don't want them to be hurt. But you just can't keep running away. If your parents want you so badly I doubt they'll stop looking for you. I also think that it doesn't matter if you decide that you don't want your friends help, if the ones searching for you want to know where you are, they'll come looking for Kenneth and Pierce. They're not safe either way. I think its better if you all stay together."

Huh. I think I like her now.

I sent Blair and Sawyer an I-told-you-so look.

"See? Even she agrees. We were able to make it out last time, we can do it again." I said more excitedly now.

"So you're saying that we stay here and wait for them to make a move?" Sawyer asked incredibly.

"Yes and then attack before they do. Pierce can let us know when they are near." Kenneth said seriously, ignoring Sawyer's tone.