No.

This is just too easy.

And she's alone.

Don't tell me we killed the guardian. Oh shit, if we did she's going to hunt us down.

Not letting my guard down I approached her and touched her shoulder. She turned around with a smile that soon turned into a scowl and the anger in her eyes made me take a step back.

"Please don't attack me, I have something to tell you." I raised my hands in front of me.

The princess narrowed her eyes at me. "Don't attack you? You don't have the right to ask that."

"I know but there's something very important that you need to know."

"Yeah, well lets say I don't want to hear you." then she did something that I wasn't expecting, she grabbed my wrist and started pulling me.

"Where are we going?"

"Some place where I can kill you without being caught. Now don't move or I'll burn your arm."

I think I'm in trouble.

We ended up in this sort of alley. She had her dagger out and pressed to my throat.

"Did my parents send you to kill me?" she spat the word 'parents' as if it was the worst thing in the world.

"No, they just want you back. But-"

She laughed. "I'm not some item they can toss away and then take back. How many of you are there?"

"It's just me and my partner. But-"

"Okay, just two. We can handle that." Blair said thoughtfully.

What's up with this woman? And did she said we? So the guardian is alive...or maybe someone else is helping her.

"I'm here-"

"Do you have a Curse?" she interrupted me. If I wasn't so scared of her I would've already slapped her and made her listen to what I have to say.

"No. I'm hum-"

"Good. Than this will be easier." she took a step back and shifted the dagger in her hands. "This goes for Sawyer."

And I cant move. She's using the same thing she used with Liam and I back at the school. My body wont move. It's like the air around me was suspended or something. No, it's not the air. I can still breath.

Oh god! The dagger's...!

"Leosentme!" I said really fast with my eyes shut tightly.

"They're your last words, you might as well speak clearly girl. Now what did you say?"

I slowly opened my eyes and nearly fainted, the dagger was ready to slice me in half.

"Leo sent me." I said slowly.

The princess frowned and lowered her dagger a little bit. I still cant move.

"Leo who?" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Leo Grant. Head of the guardians. Or was anyways." I gasped as her dagger dig into my throat, just a little push and it'll draw me open.

"What do you mean was? Is he dead? Speak clearly I don't have all your time."

I scowled. She's the one that doesn't let me finish a sentence.

"He's alive. And he sent me with my partner so that I could warn you and you could escape from us. Nobody know of this but Leo and I. Liam, that's my partner, and I were sent here by the king to come for you."

"So you're telling me you're here to help us?"

"Yes."

I was expecting everything but not her laughter. She laughed like it was the funniest thing ever. The force holding me in place vanished and I sighed in relief. She believes me.

"And why should I trust you? You attacked me and my guardian." She glared and I couldn't move again.

And she doesn't believe me.

"I never pointed my gun at you guys. The first time we saw you at the park, Liam was going to shoot you but I told him to follow you instead. That way you noticed and ran away. I have Leo's number."

Even though I can't let her speak to him since he can be monitored or something. It's better if they hear my voice, or just track my number than hers. Of course I wasn't about to tell her this because she'll just slice my throat and call me a liar.

"Alright you're coming with me." she walked away, her back to me.

I could move again and she motioned for me to follow her. Is she stupid or what? You don't give your back to your enemy! It's not like I'm going to attack her or anything but she shouldn't be this carefree. She's a princess for gods sake! Where's the guardian? He should be protecting her.

Why am I getting protective all of a sudden? Oh god, there's something wrong with me.

"Where are we going." I dared to ask when she led me to her car.

"My place. We'll see if what you're saying is true." she opened the door to her car and motioned for me to get in.

I don't really have much of a choice. She's the one letting me do this peacefully, if she wanted she could've knocked me out and drag me to the car.

"I'm not lying." I said and she snorted.

"We'll see."

After a minute of silence I dared to ask. "Did we kill your guardian?"

She laughed, again. And I don't think she was laughing because she found this genuinely funny. She's laughing at me.

"You guys aren't that good." she chuckled and then looked directly at me as we came to a stop. "I would be worried if I were you. We're going to my place and my guardian is there. You see, he's very pissed right now. You shouldn't piss of Sawyer. So I'll advice you to rehearse your speech because he's not as easy to convince as I am."

Then she started driving like she didn't just threatened to throw me at her guardian's mercy.

So he isn't dead. That's good and bad.

Good because the princess wont kill me and bad because he probably will kill me. And he seems like the type who likes to torture.

Oh god, I'm going to die. If I can't convince the guardian about my real mission he's going to gut me. I have a feeling that he's going to beat me up first and ask questions later.

Now I regret leaving the hotel without Liam.