"Still." We got inside his car and he drove us to the high school.

We were doing senior year all over again.

Which I don't have to mention that is sucks.

Our high school life is like any normal kid out there. Drama was floating in the air. We weren't popular like Audrey or James, who were the it couple, but we did cause some scenes from now and then. And today was one of those days.

As soon as we got out of the car people started whispering.

"I wonder what rumor is going around today." Sawyer rolled his eyes and put his arm around my shoulders as we headed to our classroom.

Since we enrolled here everyone, and I do mean everyone has been wondering who we really were and where we came from.

Sawyer didn't hide his thick Romanian accent anymore and that gave people something to talk about. He was always alert and intimidated even the teachers. We only had one friend and his name is Kai. He's an Asian cute looking guy.

Of course no one knew about our true identities, not even Kai, there were only rumors of it.

At first they thought we were siblings and had ran away from our family to be lovers. Another was that we were some lost child of a celebrity and we were hiding. And now I wonder what they had in mind.

It didn't help one bit that we didn't have any parents or family or friends or anyone old enough to be our guardian.

The school was humongous, reason why Sawyer said it was a good idea for a hiding place. You have more difficulty finding someone in a crowd. It took us around five minutes to reach our class.

"Morning guys!" Kai said as soon as we crossed the doorway and he wasn't very quiet about it.

Everyone turned to look at us. Great.

"Hello Kai." I said.

Sawyer just half smiled. "What's the rumor now?"

Kai rolled his eyes. "Apparently you killed your family and Blair helped you escape and now you are hiding from the police."

Huh, nice.

Not.

"So now we are fugitives." I snorted we took our seats.

Kai was one of the few realistic and enthusiastic normal person I've met. Also he never asked questions or believed any of the rumors. All in all he's a good friend.

The bell rung and the teacher came in. the lesson started and I couldn't stop thinking of yesterdays events.

We were being followed again and I didn't like it one bit. Sawyer seemed really intrigued too. Nervous and alert, looking at the door and the windows.

Looking for escape routes?

I sighed and stared at the board. This school was easy to handle, academically speaking. We were both getting straight A's, both of us wanted to go to college. Of course we wanted to study different things. I liked working with computers and Sawyer wanted to be a lawyer. Yes I was surprised at first to hear that since he doesn't really like interacting with people but apparently being a lawyer was a passion he recently found.

The bell rung and we all scattered around to get to the door. Once outside the classroom we went to our next class which was all the way to the other side of the school, so we have to walk fast.

"I'll see you guys at lunch!" Kai said as he started making his way to class.

We made our way to art. Getting frightened looks from the students. "I preferred the other school, Lance and Jeremy were less annoying."