Untwined 04

I shut the door, went upstairs to my room, and went to shower. I placed my iPod on my iHome and pressed play. As the lyrics to Rope by the Foofighters drifted in the air, my mind wandered back to Hayley and Kyle. I got out of the shower and dressed for bed. As I shut my eyes, I was pulled into a dark place where Hayley stood proudly.  

"Poor little Amber. Things aren't how you expected them to be," she then disappeared, and I was left alone looking at my house grow smaller as every second went by.  

"Those times in life we learn to try, with one intention

Of learning how and when we'll die, but we cant listen

I wish to god I'd known that I, I didnt stand a chance

Of looking back and knowing why, or pain of circumstance

You're not alone

We'll brave this storm

So here's my song I wrote in time, when it was needed

Through pain of heart or loss of mind, your burdens lifted

You arent alone just know that I, cant save our hearts tonight

You're not alone

We'll brave this storm

And face today

You're not alone

You're not alone

We'll brave this storm

And face today

You're not alone"

I was woken up by  Carolyn by Black Veil Brides. I got up, straightened my hair, and went to my closet. I pulled out my red flannel, black skinny jeans, and Converse. With my make up done and a red bow in my hair, I was out the door and on my way to school. Since I woke up early, I decided to walk. With my iPod playing Hawthrone Heights, my mind went back to my dream. Was it trying to tell me something?  

"Hey, why didn't you tell me not to stop by your house this morning?" Chase stood in front of me.

"Sorry, I was a little distracted this morning."

"It's okay, but next time let me know, so I don't drive all the way to your house."

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind. So why are you here so early, and where are the guys?"

"Kyle didn't feel well this morning, and James is up in the office moving his classes around," Chase rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well I'm off to class."

"Wait! Maybe you should let me walk you to class." Chase has been acting kind of strange, but the is the least of my worries. I'm still wondering about my dream. What does it mean? And what does Hayley want with Kyle

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ok this is just a filler still more to come comment and vote tell me what you think?