Chapter Three: Ben 10 the Fraccion?

As usual, Starrk was snoozing in his chambers. He had to admit that it had been quite a day when that human Ben Tennyson showed up. Starrk bet that not even Aizen could've predicted that Ben could turn into all those creatures they saw him use. Starrk wasn't sure how, but he had a feeling that Aizen was going to find some use for Ben.

His thoughts were interrupted by the fact that he felt someone grab a very private part of his body. With a yelp of pain and indignation, Starrk shot upright and was gasping for breath. He was greeted by a childish laugh. Grumbling, Starrk turned to look at the one responsible for waking him up. Standing there was a little girl wearing a very revealing outfit with a horned helmet that covered her head and one of her eyes. Any normal person would've freaked out by the hole in her chest, but holes like that were normal for the people of Hueco Mundo. The girl grinned.

"About time you woke up, Starrk," the girl said.

Starrk frowned at her. "Hello, Lilynette. What'd you wake me up for this time?"

It was Lilynette's turn to frown now. "You know why!" she said. "Something happened today and I want to know what. News is going around about some kind of intruder who was able to hold his own against the Privaron Espada."

Starrk groaned again. Figures she'd find out. What a pain.

"Give me a break, okay?" Starrk asked as he started to dose off. But that was delayed when Lilynette kicked him right in the rear. "Ow!"

"You're not going back to sleep until you tell me what in the world is going on here!" Lilynette yelled.

"Give me a break, Lilynette," Starrk groaned. "I'm not in the mood."

Lilynette continued Starrk's rear over and over. "Tell me, you jerk! Tell me!"

"Alright, alright!" Starrk yelled. Lilynette stopped kicking him, and simply folded her arms.

"Well?" she asked.

"Someone came to Hueco Mundo," Starrk told her. "A kid by the name of Ben Tennyson."

Lilynette's jaw dropped. "A human? A human? What's a human doing in Hueco Mundo?"

"How should I know?" Starrk asked her back. "According to Ben, he's not even sure how he got here. Aizen-sama promised Ben to return him home if he helped us."

Lilynette's eyes softened. "Does he even know what we are?"

Starrk looked at the ground. "No," he admitted. "Ben's never heard of Arrancar. Safe to say that he has no idea what Hollows are."

Lilynette shook her head. "Poor kid," she said softly. "Doesn't even know what he's gotten himself into."

Baraggan on the other hand was feeling nothing but contempt and disgust towards Ben. And how could Aizen allow a measly human to become a Fraccion? That was a disgrace!

In Baraggan's quarters, he was greeted by some of his own Fraccion. A masked, blonde haired man approached him.

"Is something troubling you, Lord Baraggan?" he asked.

Baraggan merely looked at the man before finally speaking. "Yes," he said. "Aizen has allowed some human kid to become a Fraccion."

Baraggan's own Fraccion exchanged shocked looks with each other. Then one of them, a rather massive man with a calm face, spoke. "Why would Aizen have a human in Las Noches, let alone allow one to become a Fraccion?"

"According to the brat," Baraggan told him. "He just found himself here. And Aizen's allowing him to become a Fraccion because the brat's has the power to turn into different creatures."