My breathing abnormal with every passing seconds. Wondering what is his next action
or words.

"Kiraz beta just keep quiet. Reyansh let's go-" Vihan uncle words were intrude by the person who is the reason of all my pains.

"Not a single voice I want to hear between her and me. She is untamable. Let her see the Wolf then."

They all had something in their eyes. I hate
it. Sympathy.

He marched towards me grabing my arms in a tight grip.

" Bhai-"

His one palm was enough to make them halt at their step. Dragging me as if I don't have any legs to support myself. He took me to the terrace making me stand under the scorching rays.

The surface was already hot by feeling the heat waves from the ground. Why has he brought me here? Is he going to push me down. A burning sensation spread in my eyes making my eyesight hazy.

I blinked my tears to let the drops roll down from my eyes.

He called a guard and as in que one was infront of us.

"Open your shoes." He ordered me.

"Huh?" Processing his words properly I shook my head in negative. " I hate repeating. Seeing your hard brain I will try to teach you in your own way."

He left my arms. Instantly I rubbed the area to soothe some pain.

"As a punishment you will be standing still here for four hour. Bonus to it the more delay you do to remove those shoes the more hour will be added. Chose wisely."

He began his counting.

1 hour

2 hour.

Not wanting to increase the counting
I removed the heel to hiss in pain caused by the burning floor. My sole felt like as if they are on fire. He smirked. I tried to keep a neutral face to let it crumble the very next moment.

I have not even started with the punishment and my will power was giving up." Please it burning." I tried to plead him which he paid no heed.

"Stand there and keep an eye on her. She must not sit. Make her stand for next six hours. If she do sit, add one more hour to it. I warn you if you let anyone to interrupt it be ready to say goodbye to this world. Make sure your eyes only stay on her leg. Fix them their."
His eyes turning dark with every word he spit out.

"Leave me. Let me go. I am feeling dizzy. What makes you think I will stand here?" I questioned him. The sun strokes were hammering my head increasing the pain.

"You will darling. If you wish to see your family household running smoothly."
He smirked at me and turned around to leave.

" Just because I asked to meet my parents you are doing this. Shame on you.You are a sick person who needs an immediate help.
I hate you, you worthless person." I spit those venomous words to the man who deprived of having any emotions.

" Yess I am sick and insane just for you. Make her stand for six hours." He surely was testing my sanity. Giving me one last look he turned and stride out of the scene.

"Please let me go." I asked the guard but he was standing just like a lifeless body.
"Why you are listening to him? He is wrong cannot you see it." I tried to knock down some sense in him but alas it was of no use.

I tried not to further waste my energy and focused on my now condition. Lifting my left leg one time and later the right one to ease down some pain.

My eyes were burning with new fresh tears.

Am I paying for my sin?

A sensation, a pain or something which I cannot name. Those tears streaming eyes, those wobbling lips where doing something to my heart. I clenched my knuckles to get rid of those image.

Mafia has made me a hard men who never in his twenty eight years of his life has a regret of torchering my enemy. Even has done worst. Then why now.

I hit my chest to remove the sudden paint up emotion but nothing.

I hate you.
Not the words but her eyes where showing the real view. View of where I stand in here heart.

We have not even started a day and this is how it is going.

"Mom go to the terrace and bring her down. Don't say my name. Vedant follow me out." I told her who was looking tensed and stressed out like every other person was in the room.

"Wait Reyansh. You kidnapped her?"

Fuck how can I forget about that.

×|×

𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 -1 𝙙𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩.
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚.
𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧.

𝙋𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙: 21 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧, 2022.