Chapter 104 ( Let's Forget... Together)

Magsimula sa umpisa

" I say I don't need it!" Tinabig nya Ang regalo nito kaya nalaglag sa lupa. " I don't need any gift from you. I don't even want to be near you. You monster." She stomped on that gift also stepping into his heart into pieces.

" Without knowing. What have you done just to give me that gift?" She starts to tremble. " I destroy that because I hate you." It feels like she couldn't breathe. " I hate you so much, right?"

***** ( This memory is From the Necklace)****

I am Here Again? In this Dark Alley?

Catalina continues walking until the whole place become brighter.

" Brother, What are you holding?" In Front of her. Two figured showed. It was Eleanor and Gavin.

Catalina tears to fall in her eyes as she watches him in his young self again.

The white shirt that he is wearing are completely covered in blood and she can see Lashes on some of his body.

During this time. He was just a 7 years old boy? How can he endure this?

" Isn't it beautiful?" Even with those wounds. Gavin's expression and face remain the same. It's lifeless.

Catalina stepped forward and she clenched her fist to endure the pain when he saw the thing that Gavin is holding for.

" It's look like her. That Catalina?" The young Eleanor guess with a disgust in her face.

" I sculpt this when I am in that forest. Her birthday will be today right? So I'm gonna greet her and give her this." The young Gavin caress the wooden. There was no emotion in his face but he looked at the doll as it was the most precious thing in the world.

" But brother. Father won't even let you leave if you killed that man. Moreover, Catalina hated you. You're just gonna get hurt."

" It's okay Eleanor. I just wanted to greet her. It will be okay."

*****

Her other hand also touched his face. Her tears continue to fall from her eyes. Full of pain and regret.

At the age of 7 years old. You killed someone with your little hands. To attend my birthday. You need to receive lashes from your own father but in the end. I destroy that gift that you worked so hard for.

" you became the monster in everyone eyes because of me." She gently caresses his face. Looking at him directly in the eyes. " That's why I hate you so much."

" This ice cream is good." Catalina seated on the bench and smiled. " It's my favorite flavor." In her perceptual version. He saw a shadow not far away from her.

It was Gavin... She knew that she was the one who gave her everything.

She notices him, that's why she hates him. Following him like a shadow without showing it. Saving him like a hero without getting the credit on him. He was so weak that's why she hated him because he didn't have the courage to say that he loved her despite that she was the monster who destroyed him. 

" Stop Following me. You monster" Nilingon nya Ang binatang patuloy sa kanya.

" But Catalina. You offend those girls. I'm afraid."