Chapter III (Old)

Start from the beginning

The door was pushed opened from the outside, it's Texas who pushed it wide open. Hearing notice Exusiai raised her voice in excitement. In contrast, noticed the mess she calmly sweep her eyes around the bar from close to far, from the nearby booths to the counter. Her eyes sharpens as her assassin senses are tingling during her approach to Exusiai. "Blood pool..." She muttered with a look to the two. "Exia, are you two alright? Where is Alex?" Her voice slightly raised up.

"We're fine. Ermm... Well, as for Alex... He got caught into a fight." Her mouth twitches, trying to get the correct terms out of her mouth in order to form a sensible sentence for Texas to understand.

"The Siracuras stormed here?" Texas's left ear twitches as she address her question, which happens occasionally. Her hands formed into a tight fist but the stance remained casual.

"It's supposed to be a dead man he dragged here." Sora replied. "But he suddenly comes back to life and start to fight."

"We only heard he yelled something in Ursus before Alex shot him dead." Exusiai followed. "Aside from that there's not much clue to indicate where he comes from."

"..." Texas felt silent since then for a while, inorder for herself to process the whole situation. "Where is he now?"

"He's dealing the body with croissant at the alleys, they should be back soon." The Sankta added. "However, I'm not sure how they're going to dispose it."

"Could it be that Alex got arts to do so? He did use firearms afterall, perhaps there's could be some skills inside that we don't know of." Sora proposed the possibility she thought of when she looked at the sofa.

A quick, creeking noise of metal comes at the door for a sudden. The footsteps are thumped one or two. "We're back!"

"Welcome back, are you guys alright?" Exusiai asked taken a few steps away from the sofa of weapons cache.

"Not to worry, not a scratch for the two of us." Croissant gives out her thumbs up. "It's rather quite simple this time, they won't notice a thing."

"That's a relief, but how come is that?" Sora tilted her head and wonders. Her mind couldn't clue it just yet.

"Vya Molotov sends his regards." Alex puts an emptied bottle at the counter, the heavy smell of alcohol, the clear clinging noise when the glass hits the wood and the green outlook of the bottle instantly rings a familiarity for the Logistics girls who did not anticipated the move.

"Who's Molotov? Wait you..."

"Oh my..."

"I doubt they're going to find anything useful from that pile of mess, if you were able to see it." Croissant continues as Alex stretches his shoulders.

"I... Hope you're right." Sora mumbled softly. "At least everyone is safe..."

"Exusiai, right?" Alex finally spoke after a long, deep exhale. His half-raised eyes blinked constantly for a second.

"Mm, yeah? You're still looking pale, are you fine?" Exusiai noticed something from his face. "I'm good. About the clothes, it's still in that backroom over there right?"

"Mhm. It's right onto the booths to your left once you open the door, you won't miss it." She pointed at the door he now looked at.

"Thanks."

"No problem!" She then start searching around started with the proximate are of the counter with it's closets and baskets.

Within the backroom, the clean clothes Exusiai had already settled down was still there in the room but it's moved and now lies above the wooden boxes possibly storing batches and brews of liquor.