Yes, this child was born with nails. Not only did they have nails, but they were also very sharp. Several times, Ji Huan was scratched by his claws while breastfeeding. Not wanting to hurt grandpa, Ji Huan chose to imprison the little baby.

"It's cold, his hands are cold." In order not to attract Grandpa's attention, Ji Huan found a very reasonable reason.

"Ah! That's right! It's so cold, it won't be good for the child to freeze. I'm going to turn on the heating. By the way, I have to boil hot water. Does this baby have to eat milk powder? Xiaohua probably hasn't eaten yet... While muttering, Grandpa hurriedly turned around, secretly wiped away the cloudy tears from the corners of his eyes with one hand, and immediately wanted to go to the kitchen.

Ji Huan hastily grabbed him.

After confirming that the baby in the swaddle was completely immobilized by the scarf, Ji Huan put the swaddle into his grandfather's arms, picked up his apron from the back of the chair, rolled up his sleeves and walked into the back kitchen.

Wash vegetables, chop vegetables, turn on the fire, heat the pan, and put oil on it.

Ji Huan didn't move too fast, because Grandpa didn't let him cook before.

However, he often works in the kitchen, and he has watched a lot, and he knows all the steps of cooking by heart. While the oil was heating up, Ji Huan also boiled a pot of water. After the two dishes were put on the plate, the water also boiled.

Two dishes and hot rice were served on the table, Ji Huan finally packed three servings of meals and put them in front of the altar, the incense Ji Huan prepared this time was for three people, after thinking about it, he added another serving.

The originally empty and cold main room was filled with the aroma of sandalwood and food, and instantly warmed up.

Immediately afterwards, after mixing the boiled hot water with the cool white that grandpa had prepared earlier, Ji Huan opened the luggage bag that he took with him when he left. The bag that was only one-third full was now completely full. It's all baby stuff.

Finding an opened bottle of milk powder from inside, Ji Huan carefully made a bottle of milk powder according to the feeding instructions on the bottle.

After finishing all this, Ji Huan walked towards the dining table with the milk bottle.

Under a dim chandelier, Grandpa still maintained his previous posture and sat at the dining table. Ji Huan didn't come, so he refused to eat first. The old man gently shook the baby in his arms, and the wrinkles on his face looked peaceful and peaceful. serene.

Where the old man couldn't see, the baby held in his arms stared at his face without blinking. Two white rings pointed directly at the old man's position, which looked very strange. .

"Grandpa, it's time to eat. Give me the baby, it's time for him to drink milk." Without any ups and downs in his voice, the boy picked up the little baby from his grandfather's arms, and sat opposite him.

The two white rings locked on him in turn.

Looking at the baby in his arms blankly, and staring at him for a moment, Ji Huan picked up the baby bottle and pointed it skillfully at the place where the baby in his arms was probably the mouth. Seeing the lowering milk level in the bottle, he knew that the baby had started to feed. Drinking milk, Ji Huan stopped looking at him, holding the baby in his left hand, and a pair of chopsticks in his right hand, Ji Huan picked up a chopsticks of cabbage in his grandfather's bowl.

"Grandpa, eat a piece of my stir-fry."

----

*author revised this chapter.

astrid: I have to check twice which is which and got confused.
-

Please check out Uchuuji's site. She posted the fan arts posted by the author on how Hei Dan looks, and I swear he looks so cute.
Here's the official look of baby Hei Dan, he's that cute black green froggy on the front position of the first cover of the book.