Blade mage live action

YOOO. IM ON HOLIDAYS NOW SO I WILL BE POSTING A BIT MORE!! I posted this to ao3 too, im 'gregyoungface' on there (danny ref)

Gus:

I got up for school, trying to make myself look presentable, i dont even do it for other classmates. Only 1, Mattholomule. Ive liked him for 3 months now, now that hes switched to illusions he will be in my class. i beam excitedly, Ok calm down gus you got this. I quickly point finger guns at the mirror and wink, running down the stairs I shout to my dad to let him know im leaving. on my walk to school, I get lost in thought. not hearing footsteps run up behind me because im distracted, When I almost get pushed over I exclaim.
"AHH. HOLY TITAN". then i hear giggling. And look over to see who had attempted murder on me.
"Mattholomule!!" I yell in both anger and fondness at the same time. he laughs like a maniac and wipes tears from his face
"Oh my god you should have seen your face" he giggles. Rolling my eyes, I smile.
"Yeah yeah. Very funny" I grin and he nudges my shoulder slightly. The awkward silence makes both of our faces redden slightly, but funnily enough this happens alot. We continue walking as usual chatting and rambling about whats going on in our lives. Eventually we get to school.

We both sit down in illusions. our knees touch but im too scared to move, he continues like nothing happened.
"Hey did you hear about blade mages new live action movie!!" Mattholomule suddenly screams as if he had just remembered it.
"WHAT. WE SHOULD WATCH IT TOGETHER!!" I retaliate with the same energy as him.
"YES!" He sighs excitedly. We get shushed by a few students and both look at each other quickly. Holding in giggles.
"Anyways. When are you free? We can watch it then" I whisper as the class quiets down.
"I mean im free this afternoon..? If you wanna come over and watch it at mine?" he nervously picks at his nails. I nod, which causes him to smile. That entire lesson I couldn't focus, the only thing I could think about was the afternoon coming. I hear the teacher saying something about an upcoming assignment but Im not worried about that right now, i'll just catch up later, i have the schedule anyways.
"Oh! You wanna be my partner?" mattholomule asks, catching me off guard. My face goes all different shades of red.
"Huh..?" I ask confusedly. He squints, as if he was trying to figure something out.
"For the assignment? Its pairs." He chuckles. My face goes red for a different reason than the last time, This time from embarrassment. Of course I hadn't thought he was asking me out. Thats so stupid!
"OH!! Um yeah sure" I say timidly. Still embarrassed from the former situation. The bell screams as everyone starts leaving the classroom.

6 periods later.

I sneak my scroll under the table. Being sure the teacher cant see me, I know he usually lets us when its this close to the bell, but I want to make sure. I swipe down to where his name appears on the list of people. 'Matty 💕' it reads, I smile and press on the name. 'Where do you want to meet?' I send a quick text. Tapping the screen as if That would make him reply faster. after what felt like years of waiting, I get a reply. 'How about near the main gate, near that tree i hang out at sometimes?' He says. 'Yeah thats fine!!' I send back and put my scroll back. just as i do this the bell goes. Talk about Perfect timing! I shove past the huge crowd of people grouped together. Apologising even though i don't mean it at all. The famous tree comes into view and so does very recognisable hair, my heart skips a beat as we make eye contact. The wind slightly blowing on his hair, making my stomach swell with butterflies, He grins at me and i run up to him quickly.
"Ahhh im so excited!!" I scream.
"ME TOO!!!" we both scream like stereotypical teenage girls. we get a few glances from passing students but we don't care. before i could do anything else he grabs my hand and starts running towards the gate, shoving into people as we rush past. As we are running i stare at our hands, is it just me or is it HOT OUT HERE.??

after a few minutes of running at full speed towards matts house, we finally slow to a stop at his front door. His house is so CUTE!! we take our shoes off and greet his older brother. Then excitedly run upstairs into matts room. he turns the crystal ball on and sits down on the bedroom floor, where there was already pillows bunched up for some reason. He looks up at me and pats the spot next to him. I grin, plopping myself next to him on the floor.
"No pillow for me?" I say sarcastically. he rolls his eyes and moves one of the 7 pillows surrounding him so that there is room, but that would mean i would have to be closer to him. my face feels hot thinking about it. STOP GUS. i shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and scoot closer to him. we glance at each other before the movie starts, but thats only for a split second before we both squeal happily. throughout the movie we both make comments and gasp when the Villain turns out to be good, even though we had both read the books several times.

after the movie had ended, we made theories about the next movie they had announced. The time was about 5, and a school night, So obviously i had to go home for dinner.
"As much as i'd love to stay and talk about blademage with you, i should head home, dad will be worried if im not home by dinner" i sighed, and stood up slowly, Not wanting to leave.
"Ok.. hey we should hang out again when you're free, also want me to walk you home? I know its probably quite boring walking home alone" he looks up from him scroll disappointedly, but gets up.
"Sure! Lets go." I smile and grab my bag slinging it over my shoulder. We both exit out of the front door and start the journey to my home. I think of something to fill the silence, not that its uncomfortable, but i like small talk.

"hey did you know one time i tried to bake a cake and exploded the oven" i giggle nervously, knowing he would probably not find it that funny. "WHAT. YOU EXPLODED THE OVEN?" He chokes and starts cackling as if he was a wicked witch from the 1950's. My face goes bright red.
"Ok its not that funny.." i pout and cross my arms, looking away. As if he can do better.
"As if you can do better Too!" I add. He grins so wide i can see the tooth gap, i stare for a moment before he opens his mouth to talk. "1, why were you looking at my tooth gap, is it ugly or.. AND 2 i could do WAY better! Im a great baker!" he screams and continues walking down the street.

"I mean, yeah i was looking but its not ugly! Its unique. And prove it" i smirk, i know asking for proof is the best thing to do when matt lies. He always rolls his eyes and looks away. "Ok! Next time we hang out i'll bake you something." He crosses his arms as if he'd just achieved his life goal.
"And.. you dont have to lie you know. I know its ugly i got it from my stupid dad." He adds.
"I wasn't lying! I think it looks cute" i say, trying to make him feel better. then realise what i just said. his eyes widen and he quickly pulls his hoodie over his ears, looking away. "Really..?" He asks in disbelief. I take a big breath. Getting ready to be laughed at. "Yeah.." silence. Then he covers his face with his hands, uncovers it and says, "thanks.." and smiles genuinely. That went better than expected. we arrive at my front door just before 6. both with completely red faces. "Um.. BYE!" He says, leaning up and kissing my cheek then quickly running off with his hands over his face. As i watch him run off panic-struck, i reach up to the spot he had kissed me. And smiled wildly. running inside to scream to my dad about this situation.