Matts gonna get hurt 😈😈

Not my art!! Sorry I've been really unmotivated to write anything at all, especially since I know that my writing sucks. Lol anyways. 😵‍💫 by the way, I'm not going to follow the picture completely, since he just has a black eye. I'm going to make it a little different.
—————————————-

Matt pov:

I wake up to the sun hitting my eyelids. It hurt, I am definitely not a morning person. I suddenly remember where I am and look down to see Gus staring at me. I feel my face heat up and let go of him. (Which I had not done before) "sorry" I mumble to him and luckily he heard. "Uh.. it's.. it's ok! It's not like I mined! Haha" he says and gets up. I decided to get up aswell. Why not. "Wait what" I ask, did I just hear that right.. He didn't mind..? "Oh haha sorry didn't mean to say the last part anyways I'm going to change turn away please" he quickly says to avoid talking to me. "Oh uh. Ok" I'm so confused right now. I turn none the less.

After I hear him confirm that he's done changing I turn around and see him changed into some random clothes. (You can choose) and I realise I don't have my other clothes with me, "hey I don't have any clothes for today" I say clearly I'm not just going to walk around with the same clothes on as yesterday. "Hmm... well maybe I'll just go home and we can plan something to do later?" I say adding to what I had said before. I pull my scroll out and text my parents

'Hey I'm gonna come home now. But if it's ok then can I go out again later today?' I type in and press send, I wait for an answer. 'Yeah you can go out again. But make sure you don't get into trouble. You have school tomorrow remember? So you can't stay out that long ok' I read it and send an 'ok' then put my scroll back into my pocket. He leads me to the front door and I say bye to him and his dad. I walk out the door and start to walk home. I was about halfway through walking and I fall over something, but there was also a big Boulder just on the other side of where I fell. I felt immense pain in my arm I realised I fell over and hit my arm. I'm sure it's fine.. I just need to get up and- oh damn no I actually can't.

Someone on the sidewalk saw this happen and asked me if I was ok. I answered with an 'I think so' and used the hand to try and get up but it made it worse. I yelped out in pain. Well that was embarrassing. "Do you have your parents numbers?" She asked. "Yeah I can just call them.." I say and grab out my scroll this is really hard to do with my left hand. And call my mom. It rings for a few seconds and then I hear it pick up "hello?" I think about what to say.

"uh funny story... I fell over and now I can't move my arm it's really bad" she stays silent for a moment. "Is anyone there with you? I thought you were walking back from your friends house?" She says. "I was, but then I fell.. can you bring someone to get me also there is someone here but I don't know them." I respond trying not to panic since the pain was increasing by the second. "Okay. Where are you?" She asks. "I'm in the park on one of the sidewalks" I say back. "I'll be there in five minutes" she says sounding a little worried. "Ssss" I inhale and start feeling worse pain.

When my mom arrives she picks me up and thanks the stranger for looking after me for a while. When we get to the healing place-(I have no idea..? Where the healing coven works lmao) we discover that my arm was broken and they had to pop it back into place. (Ew) once they had done that I had a cast on. I only then remembered that I had told Gus that I would hang out with him! I quickly pull out my phone (I'm going to start calling them phones from now on) and try to text one handed. I manage to write 'sotry I canr habg out tosay! I goy injued, csnt ude my left hamd.' I look over it and realise it's the worst writing anyone could ever do but decided that it wouldn't matter because I wasn't going to go through it all over again. I pressed send and waited for a response.

Once I heard my ringtone for texts I looked at my phone and it said 'oh no! Are you okay? Wait I can do something for you tell me when you get home.' I smiled at the text, I thought it was sweet how he could figure out what my writing was and write 'an are you okay?'. I quickly sent a 'yea I'm okau. Donr worru.' You get the Jist of how I wrote, I tried to write an 'I'll tell you when I'm home' it didn't turn out very well but it was at-least a little legible. Once my mom had signed the papers I was practically pulling her to get home, I wanted to see what Gus had done for me right now at this moment. I didn't care if my mom thought I was being weird since I had just broken my arm and now I was trying to get home as fast as I could.