Flustered gus 😵‍💫

Moxie as a queen?! Jokes. but still enjoy this very rushed confession.
——————————————-

Gus pov:
Oh right I'm hanging out with matty today. I can't wait! I love him so much! Oh that sounds stupid but it's true, I might tell him about my feelings today... but I don't think I can. I'll just wait. I can't believe I told my dad I had a crush on him this morning before breakfast. I'm going to die that was so terrifying. I'm really glad he supported me but now he's going to tease me about my 'boyfriend' (he's really not) for the rest of my life he also told me he already knew from the time he stayed over and thought we were already dating. I get up to shower, once I've done that I change into my best outfit for Matt. I grab a piece of paper and decide it was going to be the day I told him. No matter what! You can't keep hiding from it.

I grab a pen from the desk and write a quick note to Matt. I kept scribbling out and writing it again until it was perfect. But it never was but I had run out of time and decided with ' dear mattholomule, I really like you and thought it would be really cool if you were going out with me. So will you? From Gus'  it was trash in my mind but i didn't want to have to write anymore and also needed to leave or- I checked the time and saw I was already late and grabbed my scroll quickly. I texted mattholomule, 'I'm sorry I'm going to be late! I got- distracted. Also did you bring the little Gus illusions?' I jump up and grab the paper (or so I thought was the right paper, spoiler alert! It wasn't lol) i start to run out the door "hey where are you going in such a rush?" My dad said with a firm voice. "I'm going to hang out with matty- I mean mattholomule!" I yell  and realise I accidentally outed myself just then. "Ooo did you just call him matty?" My dad says in a singsong voice. "Uhhh- nooooo..?" It sounded more like a question than an answer. "Anyways I'm late! I need to leave" I yell and run out the door and hear my dad yell a 'ask him out while you're at it!' I yell at him for saying that and run to the spot we said we'd meet at. I was planning to skip the note into him pocket at the start and tell him to check his pocket at the end. Hopefully he didn't  put his hands in his pockets before I had the chance to tell him to.

Matt pov:

I had decided I wasn't going to talk to luz about it since I already had it figured out. It was about 10 minutes until I had to leave since I had been checking the clock every 2 seconds and began to panic i don't think I'm ready for this. You know what actually.. I'm going to tell him I need to stop being a wimp like at glandus (please I can't tell if that's how you spell it). I look up at the 2 Gus illusions in my head. One singing and one telling me all these nice things. The third Gus was looking at me from on my table which I hadn't noticed until he suddenly talked.

"Mattholomule." I look over at him in surprise his voice had sounded so cute, it was just his normal voice but softer and lighter. My face gets hot, I know I'm blushing and since I blush very easily around any sort of Gus.  I grab my hoodie and pull the hood over my ears to hide the redness, it feels right even if he can't see me right now. "Yeah?" I ask trying to soften my voice to match his. "Go out with me" he asks with puppy eyes. My eyes widen and my face gets hotter than ever in my life. "Yeah! Wait you aren't real." I say, This definitely didn't happen to willow... does he actually want me to go out with him? No, why would I ever think that you're so dumb Matt why would you say yes. Oh no the nickname is settling in. I realise I had forgotten about Gus. I check my scroll and realise he had sent a text not even a few seconds ago. I looked at it and realised that I was super late, but so was he. I text him back with an 'I'm really late too sorry you will probably get there before me.' I grab the three Gus illusions with one hand and jumped up running out the door to meet him. I rethink telling him but push the thoughts aside.

(Sorry for switching a lot again.) Gus pov:

I get to the spot and see that Matt isn't there. Did he ditch me..? I check my scroll and see that he messaged me he said he was late and on his way too. I giggled and sat down waiting and looked out on the view. It had been atleast 5 minutes before I saw mattholomule staring at me (he was obviously checking you out Gus) and I realised he was there now, I turned to look at him. He quickly put the hood of his hoodie up and looked down. I liked this side of Matt, shy and adorable. I walked over to him and hugged him, slipping the note into his pocket hesitantly. "Hi!!" I yell excitedly but get a voice crack.