The market 🤪

Thanks for 121 reads 😎. This is a different story than the first chapter and this one may have a few parts to it. And is probably better than the first, or maybe just a little. So yep, Anyway 😌 enjoy I guess.
——————————
Gus pov:
I wake up to my alarm screaming, Literally. I realise it's Saturday and I don't have to go to school today and ever since the illusionist graveyard, I've been hanging out with mattholomule, but I call him matt for short, I don't think he likes it when I do though because he always looks mad. I guess I could go to the market with him if he even wants to, he's kind of the person to say no to hanging out with people, I'll ask anyways. I pull my scroll (phone) out and start a text.

'Hey wanna go to the market with me today..? Just one on one? Maybe 10.? It's ok if you don't want to go though' I manage to text with one hand while also holding breakfast.

I slightly blush while sending it because it sounds like I'm asking him out, I mean I wouldn't min- Shut up brain.

Matt pov:
I sit at the table with my breakfast and suddenly I hear a ding, must be my scroll. I look to see it's Gus. As I read it my face heats up. Is he asking me on a date?! No it mustn't be, he thinks we're just friends, I look at the clock and realise it's 9:20.

"What's wrong 'matty' blushing at your scroll? Are you talking to a cute girl?" I hear my sister say and hide my phone. "No." I say softly "ooo a cute boy then?" She whispers knowing that my parents are in the other room and I've only told her that I like both. My face heats up more than before and I don't answer. "Aha! So I was correct? Who is it! Does he go to our school?" She almost screams. "SH!" I say and my parents come into the room "what's going on in here why is it so loud" my dad says. "Nothing doesn't matter, anyways can I go to the market with a friend at 10?" I say to my parents. "Yes. But make sure to be careful" they both say, I pull out my scroll to answer, 'yeah sure. 🙄' I answer and place my scroll on the table faced down. I finish my breakfast, I'm so excited that I forget it's there and go to my room to get ready.

Matt's sisters pov:
Heh he left his scroll here for me to read! I quickly grab it before my parents see and go to my room. Luckily it was still unlocked, I mean I know this is wrong but it's just sibling love. I look through his texts to see he's texted 'Gus <3' my eyes widen as i realise that it's Gus, he talks about him a lot to me. I squeal into my pillow, My brother has a crush! This is hilarious, maybe I can mess with him a little- actually no that's crossing the line I should probably give it back before he notices it's gone.

I walk up to his door and knock waiting for him to say I can come in. "Yeah?"he says while opening the door "you forgot your scroll on the table" I say trying not to laugh. He quickly grabs the phone and blushed intensely. "If you tell anyone about this I swear-" I cut him off, "it's fine I didn't go through it it was off when I picked it up. I see him physically relax "Is that the time? You need to go!" I say and pull him to the front door and then push him outside.

Matt pov:
What was that about? I check my screaming watch and see it's time to actually leave she was right what when is she ever right. I guess I should start walking then?

*Time skip to the market*

(Sorry for switching so much) Gus pov:

I silently wait for Matt to get to the entrance of the market, as I check my watch I realise its 10:04 which means he should be here any second- I look around and my eyes land on Matt walking into the market. I walk towards him and bump into someone I quickly say sorry not looking up yet. "Gus? What are you doing here?" Wait a second. I know that voice I look up and see luz holding king, he's asleep.

"Oh hey luz! I was just here to see a friend" who happens to be walking this way now. "Oh well may I see who this friend is?" Luz asks. By the time she finished talking Matt was already here.

"Hey Gus why is luz here you said one on one in your text" he says I look over at luz and she gasps then giggles. I look at her confused and tilt my head slightly, I see Matt looking at me from the corner of my eye so I look at him and he looks at the ground as soon as I look at him. My face heats up and I look at luz to see she's smiling wildly and grabs out a piece of paper from her pocket, she uses one of the market near hers pens to write with she quickly writes a message and turns it to me.

'Are you guys on a Date? ;)' i read it and my face heats up, very obviously blushing, I quickly grab it and the pen. i lean it against the wall matt can't see and write 'NO! >:( just a friendly hang out, by the way I'm gonna go bye! Might see you later' I give her the paper and pen and grab Matt's hand to make him walk away with me.

We keep walking until we get to most of the stalls, I look around and realise this is where the good stalls are. I look around and realise Matt is looking at our hands I looks at him and then down confused. I realise I've been holding his hand the whole time and quickly let go.

"EE! SORRY!" I scream trying not to explode "it's ok, just um.. don't do it again.." he almost sounded disappointed that he was saying that. He turns his head the other way and I see his ears get red. "Well I think we should start doing whatever people do at markets. Buy stuff I guess" i try to avoid the fact that his ears and face are red.

-One cool as shopping montage later-

Matt pov:

I really like this guy, if I asked to stay over at his house what would happen, "hey Gus." I call to him
Be looks back at me "yeah?" Ok here we go. "Um can I.. stay at your house tonight.? It's ok if you don't want me to." I say quickly, luckily he understood and I didn't have to repeat it slower. "Yeah of course, let me just ask my dad" he pulls his scroll out and texts his dad. After a few minutes he says it's ok with his dad, I pull out my scroll and ask my parents if it's ok.

'Hey. Can I stay at my friends house tonight? I'll be back by lunch tomorrow! Please' I practically beg. I wait for an answer and then I see the typing bubble (💬) 'which friend is this?' I look at Gus and when he sees me I look back at my scroll. 'Augustus..' I answer slowly 'oh yeah that should be fine make sure that his dad is ok with it though' I reply as soon as possible 'his dad is fine with it ok I'm going now! Love you' I reply and excitedly tell Gus that it's ok, I try to keep cool though, I don't want to act childish in front of him.

——————————————
//Your mom has to ask my mom if we can SLEEPOVERRR 👴//Ok! 😎 that's the first part of the new story done. Sorry it's kind of bad I'm not good at writing I just like doing it. 🤔 well I hope you half enjoyed it at least. BYEEEE! 🧍‍♀️