He moves off of the wall, starting to walk up to me. I move my head back a little to make our proximity farther but he just moves closer.

He suddenly bursts out into laughter and I look at him confused. Was this man crazy?

" Why do you look so scared? I'm not gonna hurt you, we're both Russian aren't we?" He chuckles.

" Yes.." I say, my attention wandering towards the back of the large reception room when I see Connor walk in, speaking to Matteo harshly as he loosened his tie looking frustrated.

His gaze suddenly turns to me and I quickly look back at Sebastian, grabbing his glass of vodka and downing it.

Every time he came In the same room as I was it made me stressed.

" Well, there goes that." He sighs looking down at his hand still in the shape of holding a glass, except without the glass now.

" Sorry, I didn't mean to." I say, still trying to recover from the liquid that tasted like rubbing alcohol.

" Yes, you did." He jokes and I start laughing, my cheeks turning hot from the alcohol I had just chugged down.

Maybe Sebastian wasn't all that bad after all.

" We should hang out some time, as friends of course." Sebastian says, looking into my eyes.

" Sureee of course!" I laugh, carefully putting the glass where the vodka had once been back into Sebastian's hand.

" Great, we can meet tomorrow then?" He says and I nod my head, looking over at the selection of alcohol. Which one should I drink?

I'm in the process of pouring myself more wine until I feel a strong hand grab my wrist, stopping me from pouring anything else.

I look up at Connor but his attention was on Sebastian, his eyes burning with a look of murder as he looked down at Sebastian's shorter frame.

" Mr. Agosti, I'm very honored to be meeting you!" Sebastian exclaims, reaching out a hand to Connor but he slowly retreats it when Connor doesn't give any mind to it.

" The feelings aren't mutual." Connor says, a chuckle leaving Sebastian's mouth.

" Well, thank you for the invite anyways, congratulations on the...marriage." He says looking between us.

"What invite? I never invited you." Connor says, his voice dangerous, like he was getting closer to just shooting Sebastian on the spot.

I don't think he likes the Russian man.

" Anyways it was very nice talking to you Sofia, until next time." He says, looking at Connor nervously before nodding his head bye to me with a large smile and turning around, walking away.

" Until next time-? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Connor says to himself in an annoyed tone.

" Bye seb!" I laugh at the nickname I had just created. Connor scoffs, running a frustrated hand through his hair.

" Who told you you could drink?" His deep voice says as he turns towards me and I groan in annoyance as I look up at Connor.

" Stop acting like my dad." I say, slapping his hand off of me and drinking the wine but failing as some of it falls down my face and down my chest. Fortunately it didn't get on my white dress

" Oopsie." I giggle, grabbing a napkin and stuffing it down my dress, trying to clean the mess. Connor quickly grabs my hand, stopping me from doing anything else.

" Do this in the restroom will you?" He says, dragging me towards a hallway where the bathrooms were located.

" Hey, where did my family go? Did they leave early?" I say as I'm getting dragged, moving my head all the way up to look at him.