Meeting his family/friends

LEO

You really considered yourself unlucky person, and today was a perfect example of that. At first a car almost hit you when you were on the way back from store. The driver screamed at you even through it wasn't your fault. 

Then, just on the entrance of your apartament you ran on a unusally mean neighboor that scolded you, and told you, to told your roomate to keep his voice down, becouse her sick sister is trying to sleep. I really wasn't the problem, until you realized that you in fact, don't have a roommate. Panic started to grow inside your chest. Was it Leo? No, no, he wouldn't go out that early, it was barely getting dark. 

You found your keys in the bag, and started to open the front door. Your mind was racing, who were this guy that your neighboor mentioned? Giving yourself a mental faceplam you thought that you could have asked if she saw him. Well, you can't change the past, but you can be sure that the future will be safe and sound, you thought as you opened the door to your apartament holding a umbrella in your hand. 

The door slowly opened, and you stepped inside. It was really quiet, too quiet for your liking. Stepping further into your flat you left the door open to use it in the possibility to run away. Giving a slow, and quiet steps you entered your room. Noone was there, then you checked kitchen, bathroom, and living room. They were all empty. You sighed, well the neighboor must have been wrong, you thought, and just as you were turinig back to close the door, something hard hit the back of your head knocking you out.

*********************************

everything hurts was the first thought that appeared in you aching head. Slowly opening your eyes you find yoursefl in the dark room, styled in the old japanese way. What is this      place?  Suddenly you heard a noise behind you. Shifiting all your muscles you looked behind to find a strange...robo-dinosaur? He was probably movement focused, becouse as you looked at him the little spot on his forehead glowed, displaying a recored message.

,,Hello (Y/N), you must be wondering why are you here- said the girl dressed in black- Don't worry, I have a good reason to imprison a beautiful girl like you. You see, it was bought to my attention that you know a mutant turtle with a blue bandana- your eyes widen, was she after him? That was the reason why he was so concious with you all the time? - So you are my..honorable guest until he will gave himself up- siad the girl with a smirk.

You couldn't believe this. You were used to corner your friend and help some bad guys? Not on your watch. Noticing the cage that you were in had a locker, you took of the barrette from your hair and began to figet with it. After 10 minuet you were free. Thank you all the criminal series you thought. Trying to figure out what to do next you heard sreaching behind you. Of couse, the robot! Good thinking (Y/N). Just as you were abut to found some weapon to destroy it, two shurikens flew right in it! Looking up you spotted a green figure. You smiled thinking that it was Leo, but something wasn't adding up... His bandana was purple.

He jumped down and looked at you with worried expresion. 

- It's okey, It's okey, I am Leo brother, Donatello - he smiled- he told me to free you, while him and my other brothers take care of Karai and her bots. I see that you didn't need my help with... ,,the cage situation'', but you know it could be-

- Okey ,,Donatello'' - you interupted the monolog purple turtle started- Get me out of here- you said with a little smile. He looked a little shocked, but deciding that it is not a time or place to argue, he took you in his arms, and jumped out of the room.

The two of you landed on the rooftop, and as soon as he put you down, the others jonied you. 

- Great job Frealess, maybe we should put more peoples in danger, just to have fun - said the red bandana turle, you looked at Leo, and assumed that he was talking to him. Your friend decided to ignore his brother, and walked to you instead.