Second concact with mutants

(F/S) - Favourthe Subject 

LEO

A week has passed since your conversation with strange ,,shadow monster''. The group project has long been forgotten, while you curencly take care in more important tasks- that is, the test from your favourite subject. You were learning like crazy, spending almost every free moment to read books about (F/S). 

Sigh escaped from you, as your thoughs wandered to the stranger you met week ago. You stand up from your bed, and made your way to the window. I wonder if I will see him again... you thought. Having a realistic mindset, you doubded that he could be on the roof again, but a light of hope spakred in your chest as you open the window and started to climb. 

You panted a little when you got there, looking aroud you to find noone. Being a little disaponted, you sat on the edge like the last time you heard him, and let your thoughts wonder. After a couple of minutes, you decided to head back home, but just as you were getting up...

- Oh, I didn't expect to see You again- said the voice from the shadow. Smiling, a little suprised, you answered:

- I didn't expect to see you too ,,shadow monster''- You replied- Oh, my name is (Y/N), and you said I will know your name next time... soo, what is it mysterious boy? 

- Leo.. Well actually Leonadro but I prefer Leo - he said

- Okey so... can I finnaly see you ? - You asked with hope in your voice

- I... I suppouse you can, but you have to know that I'm not a Human like you - he said, and you sensed a fear in his voice- just.. don't be scared - he added. I strained my eyesight, to saw him better in the shadows as he stepped closer to me, and... you saw, a gigant, mutant turtle! 

- That's... amazing! - You said- B-But how? Why? - You asked but just as you said that your phone wibrated. Your break was over- Uhh, I-I have to go, but here! It's my number- you said giving him a little piece of paper- bye, mutant boy! - You yell leving poor Leo with shock written on his face and little note in his hand. 

DONNIE

That was it... It was perfect... You admired your new creation. A little car that could only accommodate one person. It was small, but could develop the real speed! You were proud, not only becouse you did it, but becouse you didn't gave up. It was all thanks to the guy who helped you last weekend. 

The need to thank him bursted in your chest. Leaving your small garage, you climbed on top of it, only to find... a gigant mutant turtle! He was staring at the sky with dreamy smile on his face. Then it hit you... It was him! So that why he didn't showed himself.. well that's understable you thought. Swallowing a little fear you got up on the roof.

- Hey there handsome - You said. The turtle sqeaked and jumped in place, just to trip and fall on his face right in front of you - Whoa! I'm so sorry, didn't mean to scare you! 

- It's o-okay- he said slowly getting up, and looking at you- why aren't you... I mean why did you... Oh dang it... - he stutter trying to find a right words

- Why I am not screaming? - You said turning your head to the side

- Exactly 

- Well, I wanted at first. You don't meet a gigant mutated turtle everyday! But.. You helped me, and judging by that you can't be evil. Also you probably were afraid to scare me away, so I decided to... you know be nice - You smiled to him, looking at his shocked expresion. He was about to say somthing but then... *BUM* 

- My baby! - You screamed, and looked down the garage- I- I have to go, but here - handing the turtle a little piece of paper you made your way down the roof. Donnie looked at it... it was a number.. your number..

RAPH 

Some time has passed since your last meeting with mutant. Laying on your bed you sighed, you really want to properly thank him, but it was doubtful that you will see him again. Standing up and doing a little streaching You decided to go on the walk. To be honest you were hoping to run into him.

After a moment of thinking you put on your favourite red hoodie, and head out of your now empty house. Deciding to go to the place you saw him last time and putting on your headphones  your little walk began. 

Suprisingly there wasn't a lot of peoples on the streets, and most of the lights in others houses were out. Reaching your destination point it was no suprise that you found... noone. Letting out a  irritate sigh, you spoke to yourself: 

- Why is it so hard to find you? 

And then... you heard the answer

- I don't know, maybe I'am so good at hiding?

You sqeak and jumped in place, you reaction making the person laugh. 

- Oh so it is you!- You said happily - Listen you don't have to hide I already saw you. Besides I'm here to properly thank you... em.. mister turtle? Do you have a name, or..?

- Raph - the munant replayed 

- Oh, cool. I'm (Y/N) by the way- you were about to said something else but your phone buzzed. A text from your paretns... dang I am screwed you though. - Okay listen..Raph I have to go, but here - you pull out your grocery shopping list and write your number on it- if you would like to meet, or I don't know text you know what to do- Winking you started to jog to your house with smile on your face, and suprised turtle left behing. 

Mikey 

Since your meeting with big, mutated turtle your life was never the same. You were thinking of him almost all the time, When you were in school, at home playing the new Zelda, or even while eating dinner. It was no suprise that the creature piqued your interest, becouse... oh come on! How often do you met the mutant turtle that speak and skate?

Being busy with all homework or exousted from you part-time job, your visits in the skatepark were limited. Today, you decided to change that. Picking your skateboard, and putting on your favourite oversized hoddie, you head out. 

The skatepark was empty. You sighed

- Well, I can at last skate a little - you said to yourself, and started with a little Ollie

- Whoa, you not bad! - You heard a cheerful voice, which almost made you fall..again

- Uh... Mikey! Hey, I though that I won't see you again - You said turning aroud to face him

- To be honest with ya, I though that you got scared hehe - he said smiling awarkadly

- Oh, no, no I was just busy - you said and as if on cue, your phone buzzed. It was your boss..- Oh, I'm sorry skate-boy I have to go but... Maybe we can exchange number? - You asked before you could bite your tongue, what if he don't have phone?

- Yea, sure! - He replied happily and pulled out his phone. It had a shell! Adorable.. you thought. After exchange you said your goodbyes, and you started to jog to your work place, praying that your boss will not fire you. 

************************************************************

Well hello there! The second chapter is out, and today I will also write third. I hope that there aren't any mistakes in the text, and If you find them, please let me know!

                                                                                                                                                                                xoxo