How You met

LEO:

- No, No, and NO! - You screamed to your computer trying to silence your friends, and hitting youself in the forehead with open hand. You never were a patient person, but today, you swear that your friends were testing your limits. Don't get me wrong, you usually got along with people, but not if your grades were at stake. It all started with this stupid homework which You of couse couldn't do alone.

Sighing You got up, deciding to take a little break, and what is better than a night walk while listening to Your favourte Space Hero soundtracks. Humming to yourself while dressing in your favourite blouse, You climbed out of the window.

After doing a little strech you looked up, and changed your plans, while starting to cilmb on the roof. Sitting on the edge of the you  groaned in flustation.

 - If they only understand the pression I am under! - You rant to the moon -  I don't want to be ,,little miss perfect'' all the time but what choice do I have... my parents are counting on me, I can't fail....

 -    Oh, how I know this feeling.. -You jumped hearing a voice from the shadow, almost falling down.

 -I-I said that out loud, right?- the voice asked 

-Yup my dude- You said a little scared- what are you doing here? And most importantly WHO are You? 

- T-To be honest Im hiding from my family- the voice answered You- I was abut to head back when you showed up and... I dont know, I was kind of curious what is human like you doing on the roof at such hour..

 - I'm... ugh I don't need to confess this to the...oh for the God Sake who are You?- You asked a little iritated. The ,,shadow monster'' chuckled a little.

 - I will tell You next time priencess, now I have to go - I heard him saying, and then... silence. So he left... what a strange person You though while making your way down the roof. 

DONNIE 

You let out a sigh. Just a little closer... the felling of your sweat gathering on your forhead wasn't helping to concentrate. Biting the inside of your check, You tried to contect the cables again. It's different You though This time I'm gonna sucee- *BUM* 

The machine exploded in your hands making you hiss in suprisie and a little pain. Looking down at the now burned cables you clenched Your fists..

-  That's it! Im done with this, this... thing! - You jelled while stomping of your garage, oil drops following you to the entrance. Bringing your hands to your eyes you, rub it leaving a dirty trail.

 - I just... don't get it! - You groaned out while kicking nearest trash can- I did everything good! I conected the right cables, changed the burned parts...something is missing.. but what- You wondered  out loud.

- Have You checked if your acumulator is right for the car these size?

 - Accually yes I was....- You stopped rumbling and looked aroud- W-What? Who is it? I warn you I have u... um... this dangerous gun- You said picking screwdriver hoping it would scare away this person, a man judging by his voice.

-You know that I can see that this is not- ah never mind, don't be scared I just wanted to help- Man said clearly speaking from the top of your garage. 

-Pff, yea sure - You snorted, a little scared but keeping your hard posture.

- You know, You remind me of my brother- the voice said with a little shadow of sarcasm. He then laughed- It was kind of complement..I think - he said. You then started hearing his footseps. He was going away!

 -W-Wait! - You yelled- do You have any other advices? - You ask clearly from the desperation. He stopped.

 -A-acually I have, that is, if You are willing to listen..- stranger said with a softer voice.

 -I will, please tell me, I tried everything!- You groaned, suprising even yourself. Who would have guess that You will spend this night talking to the stranger on the roof....

RAPH 

-FINALLY! - you yell hapily after beating the ultimate boss from Your latest game. Streaching, you grab a soda bottle only to find it empty... dang it. Standing up, You glanced at the shadow of the moon creeping trough the window. Oh so today is full moon? You though living your room only to find your older brother watching TV with his girlfriend. You never liked her, there was always something..odd about her behavior.

- I'm gonna go buy some soda, You want something? - You mumbled the question. The room was quiet, shrugging your shoulers you opened the doors and greated the cold air. Everything was so peacefull at that time of the night. Walking slowly to the nearest open shop, you started to feel.. strange, as if someone was watching you

Making a few of the steps ahead you finally found out the reason. Purple Dragons. Groan escaped your lips before you could stop it. 

- Well if you look at that- one of them stared- someone is happy to see us - he said while grabbing my hand and pulling me closer

- Oh please - you groaned- don't pull me closer or I'm gonna puke - You said making a face- How long was it after the last time you washed you teeth?- You smiled, proud of your text

- Oh, you are gonna pa-

He wasn't able to finish, when a big hand hit him in the head... It was green. You gasped as the guy let go of your hand.

- You should't bother others boys- the... gigant turtle said, while fighting Purple dragons, which didn't took him long enough. 

- And don't You ever think of coming back!- he yelled after them, as you looked at him with big eyes. You were saved by... a gigant, muntant turtle..Before You could say anything your savior was alredy on one of the roofs. 

- Hey! Thanks mister turtle!- You shouted while putting your thumbs up. After a while, you walked to the store with hope to you will see him again and thank him propperly 

MIKEY

You shouted as your body made a contact with cold groud of skatepark. You frooved your brows feeling your blood pulsing in veins. 

- UGH, IM DONE- You screamed didin't caring that it was the middle of the night or if you will wake up other people. Earlier that day you thought it will be another one of your amazing ideas, to skate in the middle of the night. Noone ever came here at this hour, and you wanted to practice your new tick in peace. 

Sigh ecaped your lips, as you stood up again, getting ready to try again. Your knees felt week as you started to ride your skateboard. You heard some voices behind you, but decides to not pay a lot of care to this, thinking it were just some drunk man. 

- Hey there dudette!- You heard unexpectedly.

Turnig around you didn't exepct... gigant turtle on skateboard riding in your direction. Your eyes went wide, and you felt that you are falling again. But... you didn't felt groud on your back. You looked up to see the turtle holding your hand with the gentle smile written on his face.

-I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you skate girl- he said- Im Mikey!

- Um..um... (Y/N) - You said in a little shock, still didn't beliving your eyes...

- You... You aren't scared? - He asked 

- I... You saved me, and I don't think you could hurt me... I suppose...- You said with a little smile on your face- So.... You came here often? 

**************************************************************************************

Oh Gosh, so first chapter is out, I will probably update this in few days, but if you will see some mistakes please let me know :)