☠︎︎𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚗☠︎︎

Almost 80k reads holy fucking shit. For this being my first ever serious writing is just mind blowing. All your guys comments and support omg.

Thank you everyone that's been reading, it means the world to me.

"Stay With Me?" has been over for a while now and it's still getting reads and comments which is awesome. I am now finally working on the sequel for you guys. I'm just starting to plan what happens next and things like that so it's definitely going to happen!

It may take a while as I'm still writing for my Ghost x reader "Star-Crossed Lovers" if you'd wanna check that out <3

But thank you all for reading and supporting, it means so so so much you have no idea. It makes my heart flutter seeing all these comments and reads still that show all of your guys support.

It's truly kept me going and inspires my passion for writing and inspires me to be a better writer.

I'm only 13 and seeing so many people enjoy my writing makes me so emotional.

Thank you all again for reading and being apart of all of this. This is my first ever fanfiction and serious writings so seeing all of you guys supporting and boosting my writing shocks me. I can't say thank you enough.

If anything, I'll release the sequel once I reach 100k reads to celebrate you guys and all the support you've shown.

THANKS AGAIN

STAY TUNED FOR THE SEQUEL COMING SOON.