𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹: ♥︎☀︎︎Gale Weathers☀︎︎♥︎

⚠︎︎☏⚠︎︎

                     "Please wake up Y/n..."

Your eyes slowly awaken from your unconsciousness. Your sight was blurry and all you could hear was a high-pitched ringing.

"She's waking up!"

"Y/n? Are you awake? How are you feeling?"

'How the fuck do they expect me to talk right now? Give me a second to wake the fuck up'

You slowly got yourself to sit up on the ambulance stretcher wincing in pain from the soreness and head pain.

"What... What happened?" You held your head not being able to look at anyone from the bright light.

"We found you unconscious with shelves knocked over all around you." That voice...

"Dewey?" A tall familiar blurry figure came into your view. The ringing in your ears started to die down.

 The ringing in your ears started to die down

"Y/n... I'm so glad you're okay," You were tackled into a tight passionate embrace.

You missed this dude.

"I can't even imagine if you would have died I'm so sorry Y/n" His hot breath went down your neck sending you shivers down your spine.

"Dewey, I'm okay, I'm alive! Look at me, Dewey. I'm right here very alive." You chuckled watching him pout.

"But you could have died just like that if we didn't get here when we did!"  Dewey's face went from glum to angry. Angry at himself that he let this happen to you.

"Dewey it's okay. You need to calm down." You turned so your feet were dangling from the side of the bed thingy.

"I guess... Y/n I-" Dewey was cut off by a slam.

"Oh shit! Y/n?!"

"Tatum?"

"Tatum, you can't be here this is an official crime scene," You snickered as Tatum totally ignored Dewey and shoved right past him to get to you. You gotta love her.

"It's cool Dewey. Tatum, what are you doing here?"

"I was driving by to go to Sidneys and saw police cars and shit heading here. I thought 'oh shit that's where Y/n and Randy work'!' So are you okay? What happened?" Tatum questioned.

"Well, the same guy that pranked called last night called me again. Then he lunged out the janitor closet and attacked me." You shrugged. You didn't really wanna talk about it right now. You were still stunned and trying to think over everything that just happened today. It all went so fast that it felt like a dream.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry Y/n, Do you wanna stay at our place tonight? I'll ask my mom right now." Tatum squeezed Dewey's arm as in to tell him to not say anything.