𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟿: ☠︎︎♥︎Just the Beginning♥︎☠︎︎

⚠︎︎☏⚠︎︎

"Sooooo let's catch up, shall we? What's new in your life?" Stu took a seat on his couch.

"Um not much really... I'm a pretty boring person, I thought you knew this?" You chuckled as you plopped down next to him.

"Oh come on there's gotta be something? And you are the complete opposite of boring my love." He smirked moving closer to you. You had to admit the name made your heart skip a beat.

"Ahem- Wellll my favorite movie changed." You shrugged. "Oh really? What happened to Childs play?"

"How'd you know it used to be Child's play? Well, now its chainsaw massacre."

"Oh, that ones pretty cool!" "Right? I love Bubba he was so adorable!"

"Bubba!? Leatherface?! Ewwwww" "Oh shut up."

You both continued rambling on about horror movies until Stu decided to get more personal.

"I'm guessing you're still a hardcore virgin?" Stu raised a brow

"Well duh, does this look like someone that's gotten any dick? Or pussy.." You both laughed.

"What about a boyfriend?" You shook your head.

"Not even a boyfriend?! At all!?" He had his mouth hanging open in shock.

"Nahhhh," You felt pretty embarrassed.

"Oh well, we gotta fix that tonight, do you at least like anyone?" You turned red and looked down at your lap.

"Ooooh, Y/n's gotta crush! Who?!" Stu was basically pinning you to the couch now.

You weren't sure if you liked this or not.

"I-It's none of your business!" You tried looking but his eyes.

"Augh pleaseeeee don't tell me Randyyyy?" He pouted

"..."

"I KNEW IT! BUT WHY?!" Stu was now standing in front of you with his arms crossed as if he was a disappointed mother.

"SHHH! I don't know! He's just... my type? He's funny, he likes horror movies, he makes me happy whenever I'm around him... he listens to me..." You couldn't help but smile as you thought about Randy.

"What about me...? AHEM- I mean you are pretty much describing ME." He glared.

"Oh please Stu, you're like...a b-brother... to me. But anyways we both know Randy loves Sidney so that's not happening."

"Whatever. Come on help me get the snacks and drinks ready."

                               ⚠︎︎☏⚠︎︎

After a while, people started crowding the house while you just sat on the couch with Randy's arm wrapped around you.

"But that's all that happened... I'm just worried about him y'now?" You huffed as you laid your head on his shoulder

"I'm sure Stu is fine, stop worrying about him and worry about yourself tonight. I'm shocked you even decided to come tonight."

"Yeah me too... I'm worried for myself to be honest.. mentally."

I mean you did have a therapy session with the person that's killed many people in this town.

"Y'know Y/n I think tonight is the perfect for you to unwind. If you want that is." Randy was facing you now and held your shoulders.

"Stu said he's not letting me drink tonight.." You frowned.

"Agh fuck Stu, I'll be right back with some drinks." He smiled and walked off.