𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻:☠︎︎♡︎Bye-Bye Billy♡︎☠︎︎

Goofy looking mf ^

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

"Sidney was attacked! She thinks it was Billy, he climbed through her window with a cellular phone right after the killer disappeared."

Holy shit.

It was Billy? You were right. Kinda.

"No way... Is she okay with me coming by? Now I'm kinda spooked..."

What if he comes to get you too? Oh, wait Billys at the police station right now.

Hah loser.

"Of course, hurry your ass up though."

"Alright be there in 10."

Beep

It really was Billy.

Wow, and for a moment you actually thought it was Stu Macher.

You wondered how Stu was doing if he heard the news yet. One of his best buds being the murderer and all.

You always thought Billy and Stu were gay for each other so maybe that's why Billy killed Casey. It made sense.

That's also when you realized that was Billy Loomis in the video store trying to kill you.
Then the next morning asking to be friends. What an asshole.

But enough zoning out, you need to get ready to go to Tatum's house. As you walked to Tatum's house you couldn't help but feel bad for Sidney. Your own boyfriend that you thought loved you tries to kill you? You couldn't even imagine what Sidney was feeling right now.

As you walked to Tatum's door you could have sworn you saw a someone standing by the tree next to you. Fuck that shit.

"TATUM IM HERE OPEN THE DOOR!" You started pounding on the door, no way were you getting killed like this.

Just as you thought you heard the leaf crunching becoming louder thankfully the door swung open.

"Oh hey, Y/n come on in." Tatum was already in her pajamas and even in her pajamas, she was still super hot.

You took one more glimpse behind you feeling like someone was still there but saw nothing

You took one more glimpse behind you feeling like someone was still there but saw nothing. It was probably just your imagination playing tricks on you from your paranoia. Especially with Sidney being attacked tonight too.

"How's Sidney doing?" You asked as Tatum dragged you up the stairs.

"She's doing okay... I feel so bad for her though."

"Yeah, I can't even imagine what it must feel like having your own boyfriend being the killer everyone is scared of." It gave you chills just thinking about it.

"Yeah... Well, come on she's waiting for us."

You saw Sidney sitting on one of the beds zoning out.

'Poor thing...'