𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺: ❤︎☏Billy and Stu☏❤︎

⚠︎︎☏⚠︎︎

"We found her knocked out on the floor next to a pair of scissors and shelves tipped over with movies all over the ground. We thought the poor girl was dead but she was found with only her shoulder sliced." You sighed switching the tv off.

It was the next morning and you made it back home. You were exhausted. Too bad you had to go to school today. You really just wanted to stay home today. You were scared if the killer was gonna be at school. It could have been one of your classmates or even teachers, or maybe the creepy-ass janitor everyone's scared of. All it takes is for you to get pulled into one of the janitor closets or get killed in the bathrooms.

Groaning you dragged yourself off the couch and wander upstairs to your room. You didn't feel like showering or putting much effort today after last night so you just threw on some random clothes. After grabbing your backpack and brushing your teeth you were out of the house by 7:30 am. Your house wasn't too far from the school, you'd say about a 15-minute walk or more. You've always cherished these walks you had in the mornings heading to school. It was comforting to you and calming. Maybe not the idea of going to school but being able to have fresh air first thing in the morning was nice to you. That was until Billy catches up with you. You weren't sure if Billy lived nearby but almost every time near the mid of your walk Billy somehow catches up with you and you absolutely hated it. It made you so confused. You both hate each other so why would he walk with you. You guys don't even talk it's just weird painful awkward silence with a lot of tension. And it's about that time actually.

"Y/n."

Glancing over to your left you groan. There he is. Billy fucking Loomis.

"Why do you always walk with me? I mean you hate me so why? We never even talk." You tilt your head.

"Hmm.. Not sure, just thought some company would be nice." God, you hated that smirk he had right now. It's like he does this shit on purpose. Just to piss you off.

"Well go walk with Sidney then, I don't know. Just not me." Attempting to speed up so he leaves you alone for once.

"Why so bitter, Y/n? Still on edge about last night?"

You froze..

"What?"

"It's all over the news and paper Y/n. Wait till we get to school... I felt bad so I wanted to walk with you today. Is that okay with you?"

"Shit, you're right...I guess you can walk with me but just don't think we're getting along now." You sighed.

"For sure." Billy let out a deep chuckle.

Although you would never actually admit it you thought Billy was really fucking hot. At first, you thought you didn't like him because you were jealous he was already dating Sidney and he was known as a fuck boy. And that's somewhat true but after being around Billy for the past year or two he was a total asshole. To you at least.

"I wanna get to know you better Y/n." What the fuck.

"Huh?" You were in awe.