𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸: ☠︎︎☽Work Night☾☠︎︎

⚠︎︎☏⚠︎︎

After school, you had to go work at the video store with Randy and you thought it was gonna be a peaceful day at work until two certain people thought it would be a bright idea to accompany you guys for a while. Billy and Stu.

Billy was quiet the whole time just watching at all of us talk until Stu went to go use the bathroom so it was just you and Billy at the counter while Randy started putting more films on shelves.

"So.. You and Randy huh?" Billy raised a brow smirking as he leaned against the counter.

"Ugh.. No we didn't do anything last night Billy." You shot a glare at him.

"Really? Didn't think you guys did. You guys are too much of pussies. Although I actually thought you guys were a couple the whole time." He chuckled.

"What? No! He likes someone else anyways.." You muttered the last part but he heard.

"You like him?" He twirled towards you interested in what you had to say for some reason.

You scoffed "No... Maybe.. I don't know.." You stared down at your hands on the counter.

"I mean.. He's cool I guess.." You look up at Randy as he put the films on the shelf.

"I know he doesn't see me that way so what's the point..? Plus theres so many other hot people at school so why.. put myself threw that.." You paused and looked back at Billy who was already staring into your eyes intensely.

"Why am I even telling you all of this." You turned around adjusting your shirt awkwardly.

"Why do you hate me Y/n?" You hesitated but turned back to Billy.

"I dont hate-.... Ok yes I do but why do you care?"

"Hmm.. From the moment you met me you hated me and I wondered why.. So answer my question. Why do you hate me?" He leaned closer waiting for my response.

 Why do you hate me?" He leaned closer waiting for my response

"I just.. I don't know.. You're a douche at times I guess man." You shrugged.

      Billy loathes you too. He thought what it would be like to kill you so many times. How he would do it. Where. When. He was the most eager about killing you out of everyone except Sidney of course. He couldn't wait to watch your blood seep out of your body pleading him to stop and ask why he was doing this. But he also wanted to know why. Why you despised him so much.

    Billy chuckled. God did he wanna stab you to death so badly right now. But he couldn't. He had to wait. Billy already discussed with Stu that he'd be the one to kill you. Stu really didn't want you to die but knew you had to. He wanted you to join them. Maybe later he would persuade you if Billy let him.