☆.05

𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 - 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙖 & 𝙗𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 (𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥)

02:05 ━━━━●─── 03:18

◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ 

Lunch period started to began to ring as you walked down the stair case hiding your breathes since you were out of shape. You looked around the area seeing if your "buddy" Saiki was around but he wasn't anywhere be seen. A boy with blonde hair perked his head to look at you from the corner before he quickly went towards you. "Hi!" His voice nearly shouted as you flinched from his loud voice. You slowly faced towards him before shaking your hand replacing your "hello".

"Wow you must be the new student I've never seen a body like that in person. Your also quiet pretty whats your name? Wait no let me guess.. Y/N! ah yes Y/n its quite a pretty name if I must say. Oh silly me my name is Touma Akechi but you can call me Akechi like how ill call you Y/n!" He talked rather fast and a lot as it took you a minute to process his words. "H-hi? Nice to meet you Akechi?.." You stuttered still trying to calm yourself from his sudden appearance. 

"wait what you mean by my bod-" You where cut off as he begin talking again. "Hey lets not worry about that now since we are friends let me take you to lunch, And i can even treat you to a drink from the vending machine" He started to walk as he didn't stop talking, but you just followed along with him. He started to ramble about his favorite drink and why he liked it so much. You listened to him even though he talked rather fast and a lot it didn't bother you. 

The two of you made it to the lunch room as you sat beside each other. He paused for a second as he smiled at you, He was rather glad you were the first one that enjoyed his talking. Akechi soon grew quiet as the both of you ate in peaceful silence. But interrupted by a fellow teruhashi. "Hii~..."