☆.01

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 (𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 (𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩. 𝙂𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙞 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙚)

01:31 ━━●─────── 02:43

◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ 

You where outside on your front porch checking mail

You where outside on your front porch checking mail. You saw no point of checking the mail since it has only been a week since you and your mother moved to Japan. Opening the mail slot to have nothing in it.  " ohh whats this... not a damn thing..."   You mumbled to yourself before you started to head back into the house. But your mother stopped you before you could walk into the house. "Y/n give these to the next door neighbors"   She said handing you a covered containers. "But which neighbors"  You said acting dumb but you already who she was talking about. "The Saiki's literally next door Y/n pay attention more "   

You rolled your eyes at the comment  " Now here take them next door we are trying be nice to people okay Y/n?,  Can we do that? Now go...." She said the last part in a much darker tone. You grabbed the container as you walked out the door way to be greeted with pink hair and green glasses. "..Hi?"  You said trying to greet him He handed you a small contain. Clearly not wanting to talk to you. ( Okay damn whatever)  You thought rolling your eyes as the both of you traded containers not saying a word to each other as you headed back into the house.

" Y/n what the hell did i just tell you?!"  Your eyes widen a little before setting the container onto the coffee table.  "But mom there son already was near so we just traded containers" You said sitting down near the coffee table. " I said Hi but he didn't say anything else" You added laying your head down on the counter.

( Saiki's P.o.v ) 

I Handed the H/c girl the counter my mother asked me to give her. " Okay damn whatever" I heard her thoughts, I see the reason why she would think that. But I see no reason into talking to her. I reached out to the front door but my mother slammed it open. "SAIKI HOW DARE YOU A PRETTY GIRL LIKE THAT TALKED TO YOU AND YOU IGNORED HER!?" I mentally rolled my eyes as I looked down to her. " I see no point of talking to her". She then harshly grabbed my wrist dragging me to the girls house where I seen her walking to making me roll my eyes....