☆.04

𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙 9 - 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 (𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥)

01:46 ━━━━━━●─ 02:00

◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ 

( I'm Never Washing This Hand... )

The blue haired thought staring at his hand before shyly walking behind you. (disgusting...) Saiki said to himself before looking at Kaidou and back forward looking at the school ahead. The three of you walked to the large building. You soon saw a large bright shiny aura, you could only see a sworn of boys crowed around a girl with very shiny blue hair. You stared in awe from how beautiful the girl was.  The both of you made eye contact and she grew the biggest "fakest" smile before moving the boys out of her way rushing to you.

"Hi there! I'm teruhashi, you must be the new girl! its so nice to see you I hope we can become best of friends!" Seconds later many people started crowding the area staring in awe.

"isn't she just an angel!"

"woah look how pretty those girls are.."

"Its teruhashi omg omg!"

Your eye widen as your vision became scrambled, your breathing became short and fast causing Saiki to notice. (Shes having a panic attack... and of course I have to be bothered...) Saiki looked down at you watching your eyes getting ready to water but he soon grabbed the collar of your shirt pulling you away from the crowd. Teruhashi and kaidos eyes widen in surprising. The crowd grew quiet noticing you were gone and saikis action's.Whispers can be heard before Teruhashi giggled throwing off the whispering students only for them to smile and giggle before wandering off. Kaido's face had the slightest blush in the sight of Teruhashi before he calmly waked away.

(W-WHAT?? This can't be!... Kaido always turned red and runs away with his tail in between his legs!...this basic fat bitch is ruining my shine and my chance's with saiki..)Teruhashi thought to herself as she started to get angered and her breathing became shorter and faster.(She will not take my man..) She said to herself before smiling at the boys walking past as she walked inside the school as the angel she was. Saiki heard Teruhashis thoughts as she wasn't far away from him but only for his face to be disgusted from the women's thought's.

You were holding onto saiki's hand as you calmed yourself down still holding onto the boy. He stared down at you ready to pull you off. But since you weren't annoying he let you calm down first "Thank you.. I'm sorry I have panic attacks over every little thing.."You spoke looking down only causing saiki to feel pity before he patted your head and walked away. You had a smile on your face as you followed behind him walking to your first class together.