☆.02

𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙪𝙥

𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙪𝙥

02:10 ━━━━●─── 03:28

◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ 

Your mother and the "strange" boy have been talking for at least a good hour. The boy would take small glances at you but kept looking at the floor. " Oh my gosh Ms.L/n how about my son walks your daughter" The shorter older women said clapping her hands together smiling. "Oh my thats a great idea she starts school tomorrow!"  Both you and the boys eyes widen as you looked at each other then your mothers. You shook your head no to your mother with wide eyes before she glared and smiled back at the women.

  " This is Saiki and you must be Little miss Y/n my your so cute!" The women in front of you said smiling before pinching her sons each causing him not to glare anymore.( Interesting most girls would already be up my ass already...) Saiki though with his relaxed face. His glanced looked at you as for some reason he didn't see a meat skeleton is what he would normally see. Maybe it was because he wanted to have a chance to have a good glance at you. He had to admit you where pretty. He saw how nicely your hair was done. The relaxed face and normal thoughts.

The way your e/c eyes looked around as the both of you made eye contact making the both of you look away. "It was so nice talking to you but we must finish un-packing!"  Your mother said holding the back of your shirt as you knew you where already in some kind of trouble. " Of course C'me Saiki, Have a Nice day Ms.L/n!" The women said walking away with saiki before your mother had dragged you into the house.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Next Morning

You put your shoes on before your mother had handed your bag for school. You waved her goodbye before walking on the porch as your face hit someones chest lightly. You glared at the person before looking up sightly to see the same pink haired male from yesterday. "Your here to walk me to school right?"You asked before the boy nodded his head as the both of you started walking away from the houses and closer to the school.