☆.03

𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 - 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧 (𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥)

01:50 ━━━━━━●─ 02:29

◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ 

Walking next to the teenage boy was slightly awkward to you. You walked with your head down a bit as the both of you stopped at the red light. Once the pedestrian signal light turned into the white walking character, the both of you crossed the street safely and calmly. Neither of you cared to look at each other nor start a conversation with each other. Looking up at the sky as you saw the pink haired boy at the corner of your eye. He looked bored and annoyed but you can tell he wasn't. He just didn't show emotion to his face, you felt the same way most of the time. So you didn't bother him.

From you thinking that too yourself caused the pink haired boys eyes too widen for the slightest second. Soon ruining the moment a blue haired boy started sped walked up to the pink haired boy. "Hey Saiki!" He nearly shouted catching up to the both of you, once the boy fully opened his eyes he turned pink red as his voice lowered. "s-saiki y-you di-didn't tell me you where with a-a girl..." His body moved in a worm like way, His index fingers touched each-other as he looked around."i-i'm K-kaido S-shun"

The blue haired male held his hand out for you to shake as you took the offer to take it back,(Isn't it Jet black wings?..) Saiki said to himself. "It's, L/n Y/n... But just Y/n" You spoke letting the boy's hand go as he nodded blushing more looking at the hand you just shook before you walked ahead. Saiki followed behind you both of you turning your backs on kaido. Only for him too follow the both of you.

( I'm Never Washing This Hand... )