Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |

Start from the beginning

I thought that shit was just a myth but it is fucking real, the fireworks, the sparks, the adrenaline rush. 

I felt everything through one kiss.

I froze as her lips kept moving, but why did it feel so good? why am I not pushing her away?

"Do you know how long I've been waiting here, J?" She murmured and continued kissing me, while she kept grinding on me.

Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not—" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth, we both moaned and I swear my pants tightened more, it felt strange, I felt strange.

I don't know why but—

I kissed her back.

I fucking kissed her back even though I'm not experienced.

God, I'm going to hell for this.

"Your lips feel different, it feels softer and more sweet. No offense but you even feel bigger down there, and normally I wouldn't get aroused by just kissing you and now I'm sorta wet." She said as she left my lips. 

Oh my fuck, this girl is very blunt. I felt sorry for the poor boy she's talking about. "Y-You got the wrong person." I said gripping her hips feeling embarrassed that I kissed her back.

What's wrong with me tonight? That water Silas gave me must have had something in it because I would've never.

"Oh shit, you're definitely not Jason." She jumped down from me and I scratched the back of my head nervously.

"That explains why the kiss felt more and you felt more— nevermind." She whispered the last part but I heard it.

"No, I've been trying t-to tell you." I said trying to see her face but the place was so dark that I could only see the green bright eyes.

"That bastard really stood me up." She muttered angrily. "What are you still doing here?" I gulped and quickly left the shed like my life depends on it while straightening my shorts.

I ran into Silas on my way back and I breathed out in relief.

"Where the hell were you? Zina and I have been looking all over for you." Silas cursed and I blushed remembering what just occurred.

I just had my first kiss in a shed by a girl I didn't even know.

"I-I well, you k-know, I-" What's wrong with me? I can't even talk.

"Calm down and let's just enjoy the night yeah? Tell me when we get home." I nodded because I still can't find my words.

They walked off and I followed behind them but not before turning back around and looking in the direction of the shed.

My eyes connected to a green eyes girl staring right at me that I could now see clearly outside.

Damn, she's beyond beautiful. She has long blonde hair, green eyes that are very intriguing and attractive.

She looked about 5'4 which was short considering I'm 6'4, I could see her plumb lips from here- the lips that I just tasted. 

Fuck, she's a princess.

I saw her smirking at me as she looked me up and down making me squirm under her gaze. I turned away with a blush as I made my way over to where Silas and Zina stood.

I didn't see her anymore but she consumed my mind, soul and body. Does she go to the same school? who's she? who's this Jason guy? did she feel the sparks I felt? the excitement?

Stop it Alessio.

Fuck, I wouldn't mind kissing her again.

Shut the fuck up.