Ferndell Hall

Sherlocks POV:
In the carriage I begin to explain to Tewksbury what this kidnapper has been playing at.

"I sent a cipher to Enola through the newspaper, she somehow, miraculously not only got my message but she managed to write one back as well."

Tewksbury is about to say something when I say, "Let me finish."

I go on, "She responded with her whereabouts, and what better hiding spot than the place we would least expect... our childhood home. Ferndell Hall."

Enola's POV:
It has been 2 days since I sent the cipher and still, no word from Sherlock.

"Looks like you have some visitors." My kidnapper says. (And yes I still do not know his name)

I look outside the small window by my makeshift bed and see a carriage pull up. Sherlock and Tewksbury step out, they got my message! And have come to save me!

"I guess I will have to act fast, I thought we would at-least have a little more time together. What a-shame this has to end!" He says. I do not know what he is talking about and, do not know if I want to.

He then takes something out from under the table in the corner.

"No!" I yell. He pulls out a pack of matches. No no no! He is planning on setting Ferndell Hall on fire, with me in it.

Sorry such a short chapter 😅

Sorry such a short chapter 😅. I am kinda having a writers slump right now but... as promised, here is chapter 7.