Run Run Run Enola Holmes

Enola's POV:

I open my eyes to see that I am strapped into a chair, in a dark room. I try to think of a plan in my head when..."Enola Holmes. Sister of the legendary, Sherlock Holmes. Nice to meet you." Says a man I do not recognize.

He has black hair, he is fairly tall, and is wearing a black suit, very finely made. I cannot see his face as it is too dark in this room to see barely any of his features. Another thing that is intriguing about whoever this man is, he has a bloodied bandage wrapped around his shoulder. I guess I did do some damage while fighting for my life.

*throwback to when enola got kidnapped*
Walking to Basilwether to meet Tewksbury and his family for the second time today, I am only a couple blocks away from my apartment.  I hear footsteps behind me, I keep walking not thinking much of it. Someone grabs me from behind, and with barely time to even scream, he starts choking me.

Not thinking - just doing, I grab my dagger from my boot and shove it into my attackers shoulder. He lets out an angered yell and punches me straight in the face. I feel very faint and dizzy, the last thing I see before I black out is my dagger falling to the ground with a clang.
*back to present time*

"I wish I could say the same." I say.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?" I ask.

"Let me give you a hint. You have been on my track for a while." He hinted.

At that moment I saw red. My fathers murderer...This man who has kidnapped me is my fathers murderer.

"What is it you want that you feel you must kidnap me?" I ask.

"Word has it you have grown really close to Lord Tewksbury..." He says, but does not continue.

"He would probably pay a great deal to get you back." My fathers murderer says.

"Leave Tewksbury out of this!"

"Well, there is one more think I would like to do with you. I would like to make you pay..."

"Pay? Pay for what?"

"Pay for what your father did, what your family did!" He spits out.

"What could be so horrible that you would kidnap be because of it?" I ask. Has this man gone crazy?! I know I shouldn't but... I can't help feeling scared.

"Let me start from the beginning"

"Your father and I were very good friends..." I couldn't help but think 'why would you kill him then?!'

"He and I were planning something, something big! We planned to overthrow the Lords, make for fairer succession rights. Until he bailed on me... stole all of our plans, everything we worked for. He told me he could not risk it and his family was worth too much to jeopardize." The man says , the anger clear in his voice.

"Well, g-good for him." I let out.

He steps toward me and slaps me right across the face. I gasp, shocked - too shocked to utter a word. He then stalks out of the dark room without a word.

As he stalks away, I can't help thinking of Tewksbury...

THANK YOU FOR READING! BEAR WITH ME PLEASE, I HAVE SOME GREAT IDEAS BUT BARELY ANY TIME TO WRITE

THANK YOU FOR READING! BEAR WITH ME PLEASE, I HAVE SOME GREAT IDEAS BUT BARELY ANY TIME TO WRITE. WILL UPDATE SOON!!!