The Unknown Case

"Tewksbury! You nincompoop! You know I am not fond of flowers, why do you insist on giving them to me whenever we see each other." I exclaim, as Tewksbury hands me a bouquet of flowers. "I might just run out of vases to place all of these in."

"Nice to see you as well, Enola Holmes."

"Well of course it is lovely to see you!"

"Shall we go?" Tewksbury suggests.

"We shall" I say.

After a lovely morning spent with Tewksbury I must go home and solve my own. It is a case I have been working on for some time, and one that is special to me. Who killed my father? And why?

Morland Holmes. My father. He was killed by a gunman just months before I was born. That is all I know of him.

Sherlock would freak if he knew what I was up to. He would say it is too dangerous for a young lady like me and I should not be meddling in something that happened years ago. That is why, I am not telling him.

I keep all my clues, and notes hidden in a secret compartment in the wall... forget I told you that.

Oh! Look at the time! I must get going. I am meeting Tewksbury and his family for dinner.

Tewksburys POV:

"Darling, Enola has not arrived yet. Have you word from her?" My mother enters my room as I am prepping for dinner.

"It is not unlike Enola to be late Mother, give her a few more minutes and then I will go out looking for her" I say to calm her down. I am as excited as mother, if not more, to see Enola... even though we saw each other just this morning.

After what felt like hours of waiting for Enola, I could not take it any longer. She would not bail on dinner with my family without good reason to.

"I am off to check on Enola mother." I say as I grab my coat off the coat rack and hurry out the door. I am out the door so fast, I do not even hear what she has said.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. ITS MY FIRST STORY, BE NICE!