Lost and Found

Sherlocks POV:
My daily routine: wake up, drink coffee, read the newspaper,

Look for Enola
Look for Enola
Look for Enola

I will find you my dear sister. I promise you that.

Tewksbury's POV:
Every waking hour, I think of her. Enola Holmes. The love of my life. will not rest until have found you Enola.

Sherlocks POV:
Enola has been missing for 1 week. 1 week. I walk into my complex after a visit with Lord Tewksbury, to find I have a visitor. Someone I have not seen in a while.

My mother!

"What are you doing here? I bluntly ask.

"Hello Sherlock"

I look at her pointedly.

"I saw your message in the newspaper... it worried me." My mother says.

I roll my eyes. Like she would be worried about anyone but herself at this point. She left Enola all alone, no warning, on her 16th birthday.

"I know I am probably not your favorite person right now bu- oh!" Without thinking, I take the remaining steps to her and hug her. I missed her, though I won't admit it, I missed her!

"I promise I will find her mother. I promise." I cry out.

"I know my dear son, I know. You have grown so close to Enola, I am very proud of you." She replies.

"Now, I must go! I am being watched. I love you." She says.

"I love you too Mother. And... be careful. Please." I say.

As she walks out the door, I notice she has left her newspaper on the couch. I snatch the newspaper up and flick though it.

Subconsciously, I go to the personals page of the newspaper and see something interesting... Enola!

In the personals section of the newspaper:

Halldell Fern - alonE

Ferndell Hall - Enola

My clever clever sister! She has found a way to communicate with me! Ferndell Hall... here I come.

*at basilwether*

*knock knock*

"Tewksbury!!" I yell.

"Excuse me, what is the meaning of this?" A woman I suppose is Lord Tewksbury's mother asks.

"I need to speak to Tewksbury please ma'am." I say politely.

"Who are you?"

"My apologies for the rudeness ma'am. My name is Sherlock Holmes, and I really need to speak to your son."

"Sherlock Holmes! Yes of course, I will fetch him right away!" She exclaims.

Tewksbury's POV:
"Tewksbury! You have a visitor." I hear my mother yell out from the front room.

"Coming Mother!" I yell out. Hopefully it is Sherlock with news on Enola.

I walk up to my mother to see Sherlock looking... happy! He must have found Enola, or at least where she is being held captive.

"Tewksbury! You must come with me. I will explain on the way." Sherlock says to me.

I take one glance at my mother and wave her goodbye. Then, we are out the door.

Ahhh! Thank you all for the views and votes, i luv u all! Im gonna be mean today and say that I am not publishing the next chapter till I get 20 views on this one. 🙃