Chapter-8

“Do you like it?”
“What?”
“My Bedroom”
“ “ Keya..
“Do you want me to carry you bathroom for bath?”
“Vivan….”
“Sshhhh…. Just go, we have been working from morning, you must be tired too, just relax I am not doing anything to you”
“But clothes..”
“Wear my Shirt”
Vivan push her to bathroom, he gave her a new white towel, bathrobe and his white shirt. When she came out, Vivan already have wore pajama. Keya wear Vivan’s White shirt, which end just above her knees. Vivan swallow his saliva looking at her. He really don’t want to do anything to her, but now he started regretting not letting her to go her home. He was not sure if he can control himself today. Keya looked at him, she can clearly feel his burning eyes. He clear his throat.

“Cough cough…..I …umm.. do you want to eat something….i mean are you hungry?”
“NO..I am not hungry” Keya tried to pull shirt more down and walk to sofa side
“But I am for you” He said it in his mind.
Vivan walked toward Keya, when he approaches, Keya took a step back. Her action made Vivan crazier. He walked near to her and hold her shoulder.
“What are you scared about?”
“Umm…No… I am not scared”
Vivan hold her face in his palm, and kissed on her forehead. He hold her in his arms again pulling her head on his chest, let her listen to his heartbeats. He sighed in his heart, He was waiting for long time to hold her like this in his arms, the moment finally become true. He felt Keya’s small warm palm was rubbing against his back. This action of her made him aroused. His breathing was becoming heavy again.
“Are you OK?” Keya ask while rubbing her ears on his heart.
“Yeah”
“Why you are heartbeat increased suddenly?”
Damn, she don’t know why? She don’t know what she is doing to him?
“You don’t know?”
Keya suddenly stopped her action of rubbing her hand on his back. She paused breathing and slowly tried to get detached from his body, but just she tried to pull away from his embrace Vivan tighten his grip on her waist.
“Don’t do it” Vivan whispered slowly, his voice was hoarse that make one lazy.
“ …..Me? what I am doing?”
“Hmm….you don’t know?”
“NO, tell me…”
“You are seducing me love”
Keya pushed him away.
“Oh… I am sorry, my mistake sir” She step back hiding her smile when she saw expression on Vivan’s face in anger, like someone stole his candy from his hand. His nose become red. He took step ahead but Keya took two three step away from him.
“What are you doing?”
“I am trying to not seduce you sir.”
“Come here” Vivan sign her with his forefinger to come near him. But instead Keya took more step away from him. Vivan’s chest tightened, his arms were empty, it was just fine when she was in his arms, when he just took a step to get close to her, she run away like a child. Vivan chased her, he run behind sofa, Vivan chased her, they were playing like kids, hide and sick, finally after running in whole room, Vivan caught her and throw her on soft bed. Both were laughing like kids, Vivan lay down on her body, holding her hand with his hand so she can not move.
“Ok OK I am not running, Leave me” Keya begged him while laughing
“No, I am not going to leave you, finally I have you in my arms. I will never leave you. I love you” Vivan said honestly looking into her eyes like child.
Keya was breathing heaving due to running. She looked into his eyes, so innocent like child. She don’t know what possessed her, she just lift her face and kissed on his lips. It was just like feather kiss. Vivan wanted to continue to kiss, but she immediately back out.
“So are you going to say it or not?” Vivan looked into her eyes straight.
“What?” Keya wanted to play dumb. She suppressed her smile
“Don’t you know what?”
Keya make innocent face, flipping her eyelids like baby.
“I don’t know about what you are talking”
“Really you don’t know”  Vivan closed the distance between them and move closer to her, his warm breath was falling on her neck which made her shiver.
“Vivan”  she utter his name hardly while trying to breath, due to his closeness she literally forget to breath. His Body was so close that she can feel heat coming out from his body. His masculine male scent with fresh shower jel was making tingling sensation in her stomach.
“Breath” Said Vivan in her ears rubbing his lips on earlobes putting his one hand behind her waist and pulling her close to him. Keya breath heavily grasping for air. Her heartbeats was so loud that Vivan was also feeling her heartbeats as his chest almost touched her bossoms.
“I love you” Vivan said one more time while kissing on her lips and then he sleeps next to her, pulling her on his chest. Keya rub her cheeks on his neck and chest like kitten, rolling her fingers on Vivan’s chest.
“Can I ask you something?” Keya asked when they both settled in comfortable position in each other’s arm.
“Hmm” Vivan said lazily.
“When did you fall for me?” Keya asked closing her eyes and feeling his warmness, Vivan take time to say he breath heavily.
“The Night you had accident” Vivan said tightening his hand around her body pulling her more in his embrace
“Really?”
“Yes”
“I thought you hate me so much”
“Yeah, on first day of your joining you make me so angry, then dad force me to hire you back, it’s ruined my image in front of my employee”
“Oh…”
“I should say thanks to GOD you came back”
“Why God, you should say thank you to your HR Ms. Ritika” Keya said while teasing him “You are so mean, you threaten her to fire, if I didn’t join back??”
“I can’t help it, Dad warned me too”
They both become silent for moment. Vivan Continued
“I tried to make you suffer, so you should resign yourself and leave, but you was beyond my expectation, which increased my curiosity, then I found out what you was doing, I was surprised to see the way you handle the situation. You was different from other girls who keep crying instead of trying. You was funny too. You bribed the employee ha, they betray me for you” He said while rubbing on her back and pulling her more closer.
“You didn’t leave any options for me” she said while pretending of being angry.
“Yeah, I know, I wanted you to leave, but you was consistent and hard working”
“Really???” she giggled
“Yeah… I was scared when you had accident if anything happens to you…”
“You mean if I die…”
“Ssshhhh……never say it…… “ He pulled her tightly in his arms
“I love you” He said one more time.
In the Dark night, moon shining through window. Cold wind blowing, the white wall ceiling curtain were fight with winds. One can hear only hear breathing of two people. She closed her eyes lying on his chest. Its been long time but they was enjoying the moment being in each other’s arm, then Vivan asked again.
“Do you Love me?”
Hearing question again Keya’s breathing becomes suddenly become uneven. Her body become stiff, wanted to pull out away from him but he stopped, hold her face with his palm, his eyes was questioning her, he didn’t repeat again but just kept looking into her eyes. She can feel his burning gaze, which is expecting something from her. She don’t know how to say when looking at him. Hearts were beating fast and without thinking anything she move forward and put her delicate lips on his lips, she closed her eyes, it didn’t take a second for Vivan to understand she can express her love, but she can’t say it loud. He doesn’t need to ask her again and again. He was happy deep in his heart. He continue kissing her exploring her sweet mouth. He wanted more and more like hungry animal who don’t have prey from long time. After long kiss when they both were out of breath he leaves her. He say ‘I love you’ and kissed on her temple, grab her on her chest again, he pull blanket covering to them.
“Sleep, Good night”
The next morning was Sunday.  Its was 9 when Keya wake up from sleep, she didn’t sleep so well from long time since she join in K group. Vivan was the reason and now Vivan was the reason for her peaceful sleep, she smile on herself. Just she was wondering where is Vivan, he came in room with breakfast tray in his hand. He was wearing white track pant and was without shirt. Keya’s eyes fixed on his masculine body. He was just like male model. He walked to her and put breakfast table on side of Bed. He peck a kiss on her lips with smile.
“Good morning”
“Good morning” she replied shying looking at his bare body.
“Did you sleep well?”
“Yeah, peaceful finally”
“Yeah, me too, I never felt such peaceful from many years”
They both looked at each other.
“What?” Vivan Asked
“Is it dream?”
“What?”
“Is it dream, I am in you bedroom sleeping with you whole night?”
“No, its not dream” he pinch on her cheeks smiling.
“Ohh…. Its paining…No” Keya hiss in pain and push his hand away.
“come on have breakfast, we have something to do today”
“What is that?”
“It’s surprise”
“OK, I don’t think it will be more surprising than this that you loves me. I never see it coming.”
Vivan laughed and handover her new tooth brush and send her in bathroom. After doing brush when she came out of bathroom she was surprised seeing Vivan have bring new clothes for her as she don’t have any clothes now. Vivan settled her on sofa for breakfast and sits next to her. Keya started feast on breakfast which was very delicious.  She was engrossed in having feast, while Vivan was staring at her thinking something. Then suddenly he ask.
“When did you started liking me?”
Keya stopped her action, she looks at him.
“on the 1st day of joining, didn’t you remember why you fired me on first day”
“Didn’t you mean anything at that time?” He chuckled, he have got such attention from childhood, as he was very good looking.
“I Did” She winked at him.
“I want to know”
“I like you when I saw you first time, it was my natural reaction”
“Didn’t you hate me for treating you like I did?”
“I Don’t know, it was just I know what you were trying to do. Ritika told me why you wanted me to join back, I just wanted to win, and wanted to see your losing face when I accomplished the task, I wanted to teach you lesson for being unfair to me.” Keya said thinking about the things happened in past.
“You always know, but till you didn’t say anything”
“Yeah….”
“I wanted to apologies you but you accepted Dad’s offer without talking with me”
“Hmm… my feelings changed when I saw you whole night you slept with me in car in front of my house that night of accident, I thought you can never had feeling for me, instead of getting heart break it’s better to stay away from you”
Vivan hold her face in Palm,
“I am sorry for being jerk earlier.”
“It’s OK, Past is past”