Chapter -3

A

fter two weeks later there was meeting with foreign delegates, all seniors’ & department head was supposed to be attend the meeting of both Business Unit 1 and Business Unit 2. In early morning everyone was busy in their allotted task. In conference Hall almost all everyone was gathered was seated on their place. Vivan and Akash seat’s was arranged next to client’s next, on other side MD and his assistant, then with respect to Marketing head, Quality Head, Design head, Finance, Logistic etc. Around big square table almost 20 people were seated. Few people were remaining to come. Akash was whispering something in Vivan’s ear, when suddenly his eyes grows bigger and he couldn’t speak further like his word froze. Vivan followed his gaze and same his eyes grows bigger. Keya enter in cabin holding file clutching to her chest. She wore a bottle green colour formal shirt and black trouser, shoes with matching her trouser. she have just bun her hair on behind. It can be seen she had done very light make up, light brown lipstick matching with her lips, and highlighted her eyelids with Kajal. When she enter in every one’s eyes turns to her. She greet to everyone and pass the file to her HOD and occupied a seat next to him.

Marketing HOD Mr. Das noticed Director is looking at him.

Mr. Das :  I would like to give Keya this opportunity to give presentation. This is good start for her. Hope it is OK Sir.

Director : (Mr. Anand looked at Keya then nod with smile) No Problem.

After 10 Minute the clients arrives to company. Marketing HOD and Keya went to welcome there at downstairs. There were 3 People, One was senior person looking aged and other was middle age person from Germany, and 3rd person was translator. After introduction, Mr. Das Sign Keya to start presentation. Keya wake up from her seat and walked slowly toward Projector’s screen.  She started with the slides presentation. Sometimes she was entering in between projector’s light revealing her beauty. Vivan’s could stop but praise her beauty in his mind and next second he was shocked for his thought. He concentrate on presentation again. After 30 minutes presentation she thanked everyone and occupied her seat next to Her HOD. Next to her was translator and next to him was germen clients. The young German client Mr. Christopher smile at her.

Christopher : Sehr schÖne Präsentation  (Very nice presentation)he shows thumb up to Keya and smile)

Keya : Danke schÖn (Thank you) smile in return back and said)

The translator Mr. Ajit who was sitting at end finally speak. The shock can be seen on Christopher’s face.

Christopher : Sprichst du Deutsch? (Do you speak German?)

Keya : Ja, ich kann sprechen. Ich habe Deutsch während des Studiums gelernt. (yes, in college I learn German)

Christopher : Nett. (Nice)

As Keya was about to say something, Vivan clear his throat and butt in.

Vivan : Can we start further activity?

Everyone who was listening interesting conversation between Christopher and Keya, which they don’t understand a bit, looked at Vivan. Even MD looked at him like ‘what is this behavior?’, Vivan took a sip of water swallow water putting glass on table.

 Even MD looked at him like ‘what is this behavior?’, Vivan took a sip of water swallow water putting glass on table