Chapter-5

Hearing upon his accusing words Keya stop on her track. ‘whats wrong with this man? Why he is behaving like jealous Boyfriend’ She turn around and looked at Vivan who was holding passenger side door open for her to enter in. Keya don’t know what to say, she just walked and seat in passenger seat. Vivan close the door and went on driving seat. He told his driver to fixed Ankit’s Car and deliver to his home. Till they reach at Keya’s apartment no one says a  word. Keya was holding her breath, she was so uncomfortable to seat next to him.
‘what is going on this man’s mind? His attitude seems to be changed a lot since accident incident. She remember when Kunal once secretly told her in meeting that President was looking at her differently like he had fall in love with her. She ignored Kunal’s word. Later on she noticed many time president staring at her. But then she again thought how he had torture her when she was working with him. She never had such a bad experience in her whole life. No one treated her like so much hateful like he treated her. She wipe out her messy thought thinking he can never develop the feeling for her. It’s just impossible for him. But isn’t he behaving like jealous boyfriend recently. She remember when she was going for meeting he was staring at her secretly through glass wall, when she arrived with Kunal in meeting he scold her and Kunal for not coming on time. Was his jealousy? In Marriage ceremony also when she was dancing, she noticed him staring at her with burning gaze. At that time she feel like he will come on stage and drag her out of there. Is he was really chasing her today? She clearly saw his car left in opposite side. Is he really in love with her? This stubborn man, even if he is in love with her will never accept ‘
“Do you want to spend whole night in car with me?” Vivan said while snapping his figure in front of her eyes. She come out of her thought when she heard his voice. She noticed that they were already in her apartment parking. She looked at him foolishly. His lips were slightly twitched with smile. She grabbed her purse fast and open the door and get out of car. Without turning back she just ran like ghost is behind her. Vivan stayed there for long time looking in direction where Keya left, then he drove away.
Next day due to some customer visit Keya was not in office. Vivan’s thought started running wild. ‘ have she took leave to meet Ankit? Have they gone with date?’  His mood was so gloomy today. He kept scolding people for anything. Akash noticed his mood and then he cancelled all his internal meetings. Vivan sat in his cabin whole day trying to busy himself in work so his mind will not occupy by other thought. But only one thought was coming in his mind again and again. He just got irritated and wanted to end this day soon. Next day he come early in office, first thing he did was visiting MD office. His father was not there so he just sit there and flipping through his tab checking mails. He heard the knock on the door and then voice of door open. In glass reflection he already who the person was. He feels his heart started thumping, in silence he was able to hear his heartbeat clearly. He hold his breath. Keya took 2-3 steps ahead then she noticed MD sir was not here but she can recognize the person sitting in front chair. There was Silence. She thought to leave without saying anything, but it seems to be childish. So she stop.
“Um..MD sir not here….”
Vivan turn on his chair looking at her. He feel like someone have pour cold water on his burning heart. He felt some current run through his whole body. But it was pleasant current.
“No, Not yet. I am also waiting for him”  Vivan stood up from his chair.
“Umm OK. I will come later” Keya turn to leave. She was already burning looking at him, she already had noticed his gaze was like arrow which is stabbing her body.
“Ms. Keya…”
Hearing his sexy voice, the hand which was holding door knob stopped. She turned around when she didn’t hear anything further.
“Is anything urgent? I can help you?”
“No, nothing urgent. I just come to report him about yesterday’s customer visit”
“Oh”  Vivan feel relief, he sigh in his heart. She was not with Ankit.
Keya waited, if he want to say anything more.
“Ok. If you want  you can wait here”  Vivan said smiling at her
“Um NO sir, I will come back” Keya open the door and left.
Vivan also walked behind her. She was just 5 foot ahead when one employee brings some documents and was walking in MD’s Cabin.
“MD sir is on leave today” Vivan- who just come out cabin said to employee.
Keya stop on her track hearing Vivan’s word. He knew that MD sir is on leave then why he was waiting for him? Didn’t he just come out of cabin with her just now. He didn’t even make any call or not received any call. Keya turn to look at Vivan. Vivan also looked at her. ‘Did she hear it? Yes she must have heard it, that’s why her expression is like this, now what?’  Vivan don’t know how to clean up this situation so he just smiled foolishly at her and left immediately without saying anything. Keya was dumbfounded on her place. ‘This man’s behavior seems different from few days, he do not seem to be same person whom I encounter on 1st day, is he same person? Or his twins?’
In the evening till late night Keya and team were working on Annual Program schedule. They have invited few famous businessman and people for the same. Keya was standing with other people on stage discussing about something. It was a huge temporary stage, with red carpet and white background with silky texture. The company’s name was glittering with light. It’s 10.00 pm at night, all people were putting much effort to make program successful. Wind was blowing, Her hair was disturbing her…again and again she kept moving her hair from her face and behind her air. A Tall figure was looking at her from a far. His Eyes were stuck on her slender figure. She was in a formal dress, black pant and white shirt. She was busy in discussion, suddenly she feel that someone is staring at her, she turned her neck to look in direction. The two pair of eyes met in air, feel like time stopped, breathing stopped. Both heart beats suddenly started beating fast. Breathing become heavy. No one back out. One minute, two minute, three minute passed. Until someone shook her hand she was lost. She clear her throat.
“Umm… Sorry… What you said?”
“Where you have been lost? Someone asked. Keya again looked in direction, the figure which was standing there before a second was lost. Was her illusion? Or it was really him standing there. After finishing discussion everyone left. Keya was standing at Gate waiting for Cab when a Blue Audi stopped in front of her. One can tell without thinking that Audi belongs to Vivan. The Passenger door opened.
“Get in” A Voice came from a car.
The light was off in car, she could not watch the figure but she was very familiar to this voice. She just looked at the door and didn’t dare to get in. From the morning incidence she find out that this man was different that she thought. “Get in” Again same word was repeated when she didn’t moved a bit. She take a step and enter in a car. She remember he accused her for nothing when she denied to go with him. She locked the seatbelt.
“Thank you Sir” she just said hurriedly without looking at him. Vivan didn’t bother to say much he put pressure on accelerator and speed up the car.