Chapter-7

“ “ Vivan, He wanted to say that he don’t care if she come or not, but inside his heart he know he was really waiting for her to come. Now he was no more interested in party. He just wanted to leave. He decided in his mind after having 2 more drinks he will leave.
“Lets go for dance” Akash said him swaying his body sitting on stool.
“I don’t dance.” Vivan was no more interested in anything. He also don’t know why he suddenly felt empty in his heart.
“But I want to dance, our little betrayer is just rocking the floor. I will join with her” Akash got up from stool and putting his wine glass on desk after galloping whole wine in glass. Vivan eyes turn to look at dance floor and his breath stopped for a moment. Akash was about to walk past to him he grabbed his hand.
“Didn’t you said she is not coming just now?” Vivan glared at him, Akash just make his mood off before few minute ago. He was planning to go home, what if he already have left.
“Me? When?” Akash smiled at him making innocent face. Looking at Vivan’s staring gaze he wanted to make more fun of him. He rarely get such chance.
“Oh I was telling about Ms. Maria”
“ “ Vivan
Ms. Maria, MD’s secretary. Who was also in committee. Before Vivan would break his neck Akash ran to dance floor. Vivan saw helplessly Akash run on Dance floor and join the people. He went near to Keya who was swaying her body slowly on dance floor. Vivan was looking them, when he noticed that Akash said something in her ears and Keya suddenly turn to look at him. He was so embarrassed. ‘Damn Akash, what did he said to her, Why they are looking at him? Why Keya’s smiling face become cold suddenly looking at him? If Akash really made some fuss then he will have to bear the consequence”. Just when he was about to get up from his stool a hand pressed on his shoulder to keep him sit. He turn to look, they were his parents and one more member was added with them was Ankit. ‘Why dad bring him here, this party is solely organized for company people who was in program organization committee’  He got up from stool and welcome them with Hug.
“You done it everything smoothly, I am proud of you my son, I love you”  Vivan’s Mother said to him patting his back.
“Thank you Mom, Love you too”  Vivan hug her mother tightly and kissed on her cheek.
“Congratulation Bro” Ankit also gave him a hug and patted his back.
While his parents was praising him Ankit turn around and went to dance floor. Vivan’s heart skip a beat, he know where exactly Ankit is going. His attention was no more on the things what his father was telling him. He saw from corner of his eyes that Ankit join to Keya on dance floor. ‘Damn, why did even Ankit came here’  Vivan was regretting inviting him for annual function.
“Everything is alright?”  Vivan’s mother asked him when she notice her son’s attention is somewhere else.
“Oh yes Mom, everything is fine” Vivan smile at his mother. After talking more few words his parents left to meet other people. Vivan turn around and looked at dance floor. Ankit was holding on Keya’s waist with both hand her side and Keya’s hand were on his shoulder, both were dancing together. While Akash was next to them with Maria. They were laughing, Ankit was trying to tell her something, but music was loud so he went close to her ears. While doing this he literally kissed her on cheeks. From a far it was looking like they have hugged each other like lover. Watching the scene, Vivan’s hand turn into feast showing his veins on hand and his temple. He didn’t know when his breathing start heavily. ‘Why did she allow Ankit’s to touch him, don’t she understand that he don’t like anybody touch her like this. He have fired Kunal many times without any reason cause he was too friendly with her. Didn’t she understand?’
Vivan finally lift his long legs and walked to ward dance floor. Without thinking anything he went and stand behind Ankit, seeing him coming there and his furious stare Keya shivered and stopped dancing, she retreated her hands from Ankit’s shoulder like she got electric shock. Looking at Keya’s reaction Ankit turn around and looked his cousin who made face like wolf who will eat him any time.
“Bro you scared her” Ankit shouted in Vivan’s ear.
Vivan didn’t even looked at him, but his eyes were fixed on Keya. Looking at his aloof face, Ankit wanted to say something, before he muttered a word Akash pulled him along with him ask him to join for a drink.
“Ankit, come on bro will treat you a very expensive wine today, today is a special day.”  Saying this Akash put his hand on his shoulder and drag him to bar. After Ankit left Keya also wanted to leave dance floor she just took a step and some force pulled her back. She looked at hand which was grabbed on shoulder tightly and then owner of the hand. He was Vivan stand like a hungry wolf who will eat her in one bite. Due to force Keya became unstable and fall down in his embrace. Vivan hold her immediately by her waist stopping her falling on ground.
“P..President” Keya addressed him.
“    “ Vivan
What he is doing here on dance floor, and what is meaning of him grabbing her hand and pull her in his embrace in front of everyone. Have he gone mad? Why he is looking so angry at her? Why he is looking at her like she cheated on her husband. Damn this man is so unreasonable. Can’t he say straight forward what he wanted to say actually.
“Dance” Vivan spit one word only and put his hand around her waist without waiting for her answer.
Keya was dumbfounded because of his sudden action. She wanted to retreat but as she push him little, Vivan grab her waist tightly making their body touch each other. A chill run through Keya’s spine. He breathing become uneven. She felt like she had run miles. She looked at him, he was straight looking into her eyes.
“I can’t dance like this” Keya said eyeing at his both hand, which was on her waist. The music is loud and rocky, he is holding her like they are going to do couple dance. Vivan definitely can’t dance on rocky song played by DJ. Also in the past he had never danced. Vivan bent down and whispered in her ears.
“Why? You can dance with Ankit but you can not dance with me? Do you hate me that much?”
Keya’s eyes grow bigger, after hearing this she wanted to back off again but again Vivan pulled her more toward her and swing her around as they were dancing. Keya was so angry for his accusation. Ankit was the one who is pestering her, what she have to do with him. And why this person who claim to be aloof all the time like he hate her, have an effect when she is dancing with other, when she is laughing with other, when she went on coffee with other. Why? Deep in her mind she already know answer, but she will not accept it until this person said something. Keya prefer to keep silent, she was enjoying his jealously for her, she was enjoying how he was being possessive about her, she was enjoying his closeness to him, his faint male scent was like drugs to her. She wanted hide in his embrace and wanted feel him. The subtle change of her action was already noticed by Vivan. The song was rocky but they were dancing like couple song. In a moment it seems to be there was no one around and only two of them were on dance floor. Looking into each others eyes and holding each other like there is no one else. They come into sense when someone on dance floor push on Keya’s back by mistake while dancing, Keya bumped onto Vivan’s chest. Just she was about take a back step from his chest she noticed Vivan’s face come closer and closer, he was just about to kiss her. She push him and walked out from there as fast as possible. Vivan run behind her. She hurriedly took her bag and went out, Vivan follow her. When she came out of door Vivan call her name, but she didn’t stop.