not cheatin' if i wasnt with you.

Start from the beginning

The women got on her knees and started begging, „Please.. I'll do anything! Just stay with me for a few more days!" she pleaded.

Wonyoung was going to interrupt but she heard a mans voice behind her back making her scream, not too loud for the whole school to hear but loud enough for Sunghoon and the women he was with to hear.

„Boo!!" the mans voice echoed thru her ear, before she knew it, she already let out a loud scream from her mouth. She turned around to see Chaemin, making her shot a glare at him. „run." she muttered in a deadly calm tone as Chaemin shot a wide eyes open before running.

„FREAKING LEE CHAEMIN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" Wonyoung shouted before chasing him to his funeral. (💀)

As Wonyoung chased Chaemin, Sunghoon on the other hand bit his lip looking at the both of them, whilst Wonyoung finally catched Chaemin grabbing his shirt from the back that he was wearing pulling him back to her making the both of them really close to each other.

Somehow, this made Sunghoons blood boil. Looking at the girl who was on her knees, „Summer, get up." he ordered while the girl called Summer didn't listen and continued to beg him, „I'll stay with you for two more days." he sighed while Summer looked at him finally getting up on her knees.

Wrapping her arms around him and pecking him on the lips.

—Back to Wonyoung

„Ugh! Why does he always do that?! He always comes to class late just to make out with his girlfriends!" Wonyoung ranted to her friends as the three of them looked at each other and looked at Wonyoung.

„Uhm.. Young... We get that its wrong for Sunghoon to do that. But... Why are you telling us this?? Theres nothing we can do about it... Unless you're jealous?" Yuna calmly told her but Wonyoung panicked even more.

„What?! Me?! Jealous?!" she scoffs crossing her arms, „We can't help you then-" Karina said making her widen her eyes, „What?! F-fine... I am jealous.. I just need your help! Please... " Wonyoung mumbled while the three of her friends smirked at her.

Why are you jealous? Do you like him?" Karina teased, „No!!... I don't.. It's just.... Ughh!" she whined giving up, „Heh, alright we'll help you, but whats bothering you anyways?" Yuna questioned, „Well... Since me and him are in a so called 'relationship' isn't that cheating since me and him are 'dating' but there he is just making out with another girl?!!?" She complaint.

„Well technically he isn't cheating on you." Yujin assured her, „What?! What do you mean he isnt?!" Wonyoung furiously asked, „Chill.. Anyways, that's not cheating if he wasn't with you." Yujin continued.

I agree, Yujins right, he isn't really cheating on you since you guys are only 'play dating' so thats not really called cheating." Karina explained.

But, the best choice is to play his own game...'cheat' on him too." Yujin adviced.

——

The next day

Play his own game... Play his own game... Wonyoung repeated on her head walking towards the classroom thinking how she could possibly 'cheat' on him without kissing another guy.

Then Wonyoungs eyes landed on Chaemin, her eyes widens, „Im screwed.." she mutters, „Its ok... Some things has to be done..." continuing her own sentence walking to her classroom, taking her seat.

...

After class, Wonyoung was walking alone when she saw Sunghoon walking towards her. She suddenly looked for Chaemin who was not too far from her, she rushed towards him clinging on his arms, „H-hi chaemin!~" she nervously smiled resting her head on his shoulders.

Chaemin thought she was kind of weird at first and gave her a weirded out look but didn't mind it smirking at her.

Meanwhile with Sunghoon he scoffed in annoyance rolling his eyes bumping into the both of them on purpose as he walked away.

....

After class, Wonyoung was the only one left in the class since she decided to stay there for a bit studying on their upcoming test, when suddenly, she heard a cold raspy voice, making her flinch as she looked up seeing Sunghoon „Why are you still here?" he asked coldly in a raspy tone.

Sunghoon walked towards her and sat on his seat, which was beside her while Wonyoung scoffs, „None of your business." she mutters while Sunghoon scoffed.

„Who was that guy you were clinging onto earlier anyway?" Myoui asks getting to the point why he was here, it made Wonyoung a bit blushy coming into the conclusion, Hmm.. Is he jealous?.. No no... I probably shouldn't over think.. She thought, and then finally answering him.

Glaring at the Myoui, Kim places her pencil case and books starting to pack her things, zipping her bag, „Why are you jealous?!- Well guess what?! You have no rights to get jealous because thats not cheating when i wasn't actually with you!" she shouts at him.

Leaving Sunghoon on the classroom, What the hell... He thought to himself

 He thought to himself

LMOA. ANYWAYS
SORRY FOR THE SMALL HIATUS YALL😭

Merry christmas!! 🖤🖤

𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼😊😊🥰🥰🥰