Chapter 93

Jeon Joon Hong?

Jungkook's eyes stayed on this name for a few more seconds.

Taehyung introduced the identities of the six artists. 

Once he reached Jeon Joon Hong, he didn't directly mention the name. "I checked this artist. He is an artist of Purple Eggplant Entertainment and his relationship with Guk is a bit ambiguous. However, since the last time I invited the Guk father and son to drink tea, Guk has alienated him a lot. This person repeatedly bought articles to raise himself and pull Mr. Jin down. However, due to his lack of ability, Mr. Jin has severely suppressed his limelight every time and made him lose face several times."

Jungkook returned the list to Taehyung. "You go and deal with it."

"Okay, Sir." Taehyung put away the list to prevent Jungkook from seeing the word 'Jeon' again.

***

The day before entering the crew of Seven Boyfriends, a male artist of SM Entertainment got acute appendicitis and was admitted to the hospital. 

However, this male artist was going to be a guest in a variety show. 

This male artist didn't want to give his resource away to others but there was no way to go to the scene.

Finally, his agent discussed it with Chanyeol and wanted to ask Jin to help replace the male artist for the first episode.

Looking for Jin to help was the safest thing. 

Jin was an artist from the same company and about to shoot a movie. 

There was no need to worry that Jin would steal this resource.

The most important thing was that although Jin only acted as a guest for a few issues of Seclusion Mountain Forest, his variety sense was vividly displayed on the show. 

Many variety show producers sent invitations to Jin but Jin had pushed them all away.

If Jin was pushed to participate in this program then the program's crew would definitely have no opinions. It was just unknown if Jin's side would agree.

Jin agreed because he had nothing to do at home. 

Jungkook had called him and said he would be back very late. 

Since Jungkook wasn't home, Jin might as well record a program for the afternoon and make a bit of money.

The program was Seoul TV's indoor variety show. Each season had fixed guests and the ratings and word of mouth were good.

Jin arrived late. 

The program's crew received him and also gave him a script. 

After reading the script, the staff took Jin to meet the other guests.

In the guest lounge, the guests were chatting. 

The host greeted them and explained with a smile, "Due to Han-ssi's acute appendicitis, a temporary guest was arranged for this issue. Everyone, do you want to guess who the artist is?"

The guests were concerned about the physical condition of the artist surnamed Han and started to speculate about the temporary guest.

"Han-ssi is a man so the temporary guest must be a man."