Chapter 39

The team attached great importance to SeokJin's attendance at Borahae's annual meeting, so the clothing and stylist came over early. Looking at the neighborhood with five sentry posts, a policeman's beat and extremely stringent security, the team started to doubt how much of SeokJin's poor public persona was exaggerated.

"This neighborhood..." someone said. "It seems hard to live in."

"Jin's friend has two villas in the community so Jin has rented one." Hoseok saw his other colleagues had misunderstood and explained, "Our Jin has nothing but poverty."

His colleagues' faces were full of vicissitudes. " Hoseok hyung, do you know, I'm actually an evil spirit."

"Which one?"

"A lemon evil spirit."

"Hahahahaha." Yoongi hit his thigh. "I'm telling you, I was as sour as you the day I helped Jin move."

Who didn't want to have a rich and generous friend?

The driver timidly looked at Hoseok. "Hoseok hyung, should I continue to drive inside or drive into the underground garage on this side?"

"No, go straight to the right driveway. Jin's house has a private garage."

The others felt sour. SeokJin received a phone call from Hoseok. He heard that they had entered the gate and was waiting at the door of Jungkook's house for them to come. A few minutes later, two cars slowly drove over. SeokJin waved to them. "Here."

"Jin, why are you squatting at someone else's door?" Hoseok poked his head out the window.

"I've been living here these days. You drive in." SeokJin pointed in the direction of the garage. "The garage door is open."

Once the car entered the garage, the team saw there was even security personnel in the garage. "What type of background does Jin's friend have?"

"He has two buildings and dozens of stores." Yoongi shook his head. "The rent income alone every month is millions of won."

"If these two houses are within the Third Ring Road then the stores..." Everyone looked down and calculated. "No, I think I hate the rich."

The private garage was large and there were seven or eight cars parked in it. There was a security presence and people were embarrassed to look even more. They only vaguely felt that these cars weren't cheap.

"Are you Mr. Kim's colleagues." The security guard smiled at them. He saw they had many things in their hands and called a few security guards over to help them. "Please go this way."

"Please pay attention to the steps under your feet."

The stylist's heart was a bit unhappy. He didn't understand why SM Entertainment arranged for him to enter an artist's house for the styling. What artist's home would be equipped with his studio tools?"

However, even if he was dissatisfied, he would still give SM Entertainment face. Seeing the luxury cars and security, as well as hearing the team members' words, he understood that this artist was a nouveau riche. After stepping through the luxurious gate and looking at the domestic helper at the door, the stylist was even more certain that this was a nouveau riche.

"Welcome all of you. I heard that you specifically came to do the styling for Mr. Kim and my boss has prepared a dressing room for everyone." The housekeeper smiled at the group. "Please come with me."

The group followed the housekeeper and pushed open the door into a spacious room, staring in tandem.

Cosmetics and skin care brands of major brands were placed in different shelves, there were the most expensive makeup lights as well as a variety of personal equipment.