Chapter 63

Unfortunately, the audience liked this type of rustic and silly show without the baggage of being an idol. Once they saw Jin surrounded by the truck driver's family, they laughed and cooperated with the family to take screenshots.

"Jin is really a treasure. When he was hugging the two boys and chatting in the field, I was moved by his tenderness. Now I am laughing at his foolishness. How can there be such an interesting person in this world?"

"I'm so miserable. My grandmother asked me to find a boyfriend like Jin? Where do I go to find that?"

"Hahaha. Upstairs, tell your grandmother that Jin is already on my couch. You have no chance."

"These delusional people upstairs. Remember to take medicine."

Joon Hong learned from his agent that the ratings of If We fall In Love were overtaken by another show and couldn't believe it. "How can there be a program that is more popular than If We fall In Love? Did they buy the ratings?"

Love had a strong audience base and the publicity was already in place. How could other programs overtake it?

"It's real. The program asked the guests to send another promotional post." The agent looked at him sympathetically. "I mentioned to you some time ago that the national station had a variety show that lacked a guest but you wanted to go to Love. Thus, this show was taken by Jin of SM Entertainment."

"Who did you say?" Hearing this name was like being struck by lightning. Joon Hong's heartbeat is like a drum. "You say it again."

"The national channel's Seclusion Mountain Forest overtook Love and the sponsors of Love are very dissatisfied."

In order to win a spot on Love, the companies spent nine digits, and now it was being overtaken by a program with no sense of existence.

"No, I mean... Jin also participated in the recording of Seclusion Mountain Forest?"

"Yes." The agent looked at Joon Hong with pity. If Joon Hong had taken Seclusion Mountain Forest rather than Love, perhaps the effect would be better.

The overall age of viewers of the national channel was a bit older. Being able to get the approval of this audience group was equivalent to getting the audience. This was much more practical than online speculation and buying marketing.

Joon Hong didn't see the pity in his agent's eyes. His brain was buzzing and his chest was stuffy.

Jin, Jin, how was it him again?

Seeing his ugly face, the agent comforted him. "Don't think about it. Although there is the dark horse in Seclusion Mountain Forest, there are still many viewers of Love. Comments about you on the Internet are also very position. There are many audience members boasting that you are a noble prince from a castle."

The agent said something but Joon Hong didn't hear it. His mind could only think about Jin.

Unfortunately, Joon Hong didn't have such a thing.

He turned on his phone to see that the major marketing accounts were scrambling to get clips of Jin in the variety show. His heart seemed to be soaked in lemon juice, so acidic that he wanted Jin to disappear immediately.

However, Jin didn't disappear. Overnight, he saw Jin's Twitter soar by hundreds of thousands of fans. Countless netizens rushed to Seclusion Mountain Forest to leave a message, asking them to release some tidbits that weren't put in the show and urging them to release the next episode.

The thing that made Joon Hong even more frustrated was that when he participated in the Love program, there were many male guests who secretly mocked him for entering the program by walking through the back door. Meanwhile, all the guests were extremely close to Jin.