Chapter 11. Counterattack!

Start from the beginning

Izuku then nodded and turned to Shoda. The chubby boy saw this and flinched slightly. "M-My quirk is called Twin Impact, at any initial impact, I can basically create a secondary impact making it stronger and faster. I can also use it to people but it needs a lot of concentration." he said nervously and saw Izuku smiling at him, calming him down a little.

After Shoda, they all looked at Komori who was shaking in the attention given to her. "M-m-my q-quirk is ca-called Mu-Mushrooms, it allows m-me to spread va-various types of f-f-f-fungus spores from my body..." she said stuttering in her words. 

She was about to talk when a hand landed on her shoulder. The brown-haired girl looked at the owner of the hand and saw Izuku looking at her with a small smile.

"It's okay, Komori. If you're not comfortable, you don't need to force yourself. Okay?" he said softly earning a nod from the now blushing Komori. His smile widen and looked at them.

"I have a plan. But I need all your help." he paused and looked at Komori. "Can you make me the largest mushroom you can create?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

With the Flood Zone villains, they are on the surface of the water waiting for the students to make a move. They have been paid to kill the students and were eager to do the task. Though they are not sure about the plan on killing All Might, he is the Number 1 Hero for a reason. But they don't need to worry about him since their boss, the hand villain, paid them to kill the students and kill they will.

One of the villains is getting impatient, step-- well swam forward to the ship that the students are on and sliced the boat in half like it was butter. The ship split in half and the students began recoiled on the attack.

The villain began to laugh at Komori who shaking in fear. Their laughter was cut-off when their 'leader' yelled.

"HEY?! WHERE'S THE GREEN-HAIRED KID?!" he yelled looking at the boat where there are only 4 students instead of five. The other villains also noticed this and was about to yell at the students when a yell from above caught their attention.

"UP HERE!!" they heard and looked up. There they saw Izuku in the air with his left hand covered in Musclemass, pulled up in a throwing pose. "TAKE THIS, FUCKERS!!" 

"COMBINATION MOVE: MUSHROOM METEOR TOSS!!

And he threw the object in his hand, mushrooms closely pressed and formed into a ball in a shape of a large baseball.

The villains scoffed at the thrown object and was about to taunt him, when they heard another voice of the students on the boat says "FIRE!!" and the ball of mushrooms began to double-- no triple in speed. 

They began to panic as the speeding ball of mushrooms made onto the water's surface. The ball caused the water to spread out on impact and converges in the center. The villains were being pulled by the waves into the center of the impact. 

But what made the villains panic even more is the vines that sprout out of the ball and began to bind the villains together. And in second they're all captured by the vines.

While all that was happening, Tsuyu and the 1B students leapt out of the boat. Tsuyu holding Komori and Shiozaki, while Shoda was wrapped with Vines. They had doubted Izuku's plan but they have no choice but to risk it instead of doing nothing. And were surprised when his plan had worked perfectly as he predicted.

The plan was for to Komori to make a large mushroom and had it cover the vines that Shiozaki removed from her head, making a ball. And for Izuku to jump to the air and throw the ball into the water and Shoda to use his quirk to double the speed of the ball to create an impact and let the momentum of the impact pull the villains to center where Shiozaki would control the cut-off vines to bind the villains and they will escape.