Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Shen Ci has recovered his life. His excessive release of pheromones caused serious physical wear and tear. He is an ordinary A, not as high as Shen Yu. He was eroded by Shen Yu's pheromones during the pheromone confrontation. His legs were useless. In the wheelchair, his complexion was ashen, and he was hanging in a breath.

    There is also a middle-aged man and woman in the room, naturally Shen Chengnian and his wife Zhang Fang. The curses just now came from the mouths of these two people.

    Another young woman is sitting on the sofa and grinding her nails leisurely. She has a pair of hanging eyes, which makes it hard to get along with at first glance.

    She is Shen Yu's second sister, Shen Feng. In the whole family, she and Shen Ci are the most likely to inherit the family business. Now that Shen Ci has become a useless person, Shen Feng enjoys the success and is unwilling to put on a face.

    An old man with gray hair sat on the first seat. The old man's complexion was slightly gloomy, his eyes were full of energy, and the posture of a superior person was naturally Shen Shouyi, the head of the Shen family.

    Shen Yu restrained his momentum, walked over obediently, saluted the old man respectfully, and shouted, "Hello, grandpa!"

    "Well, sit down." Shen Shouyi glanced at Shen Yu.

    "Where's your Omega? Why didn't you come?" Shen Chengnian questioned.

    Such a family meeting, as a newcomer daughter-in-law unexpectedly absent, is a contempt for the Shen family and a provocation to him, an elder.

    "She, she was frightened and disturbed by pheromones, so she was recuperating at home." Shen Yu deliberately pretended to be a coward, and tried to find out how deep the Shen family's water was.

    "Frightened? I think she is deliberately ignoring the Shen family. Can a little Omega go against the sky?" Shen Chengnian was furious, "And you, you dare to use pheromones to hurt your own brother, you Are you still human? You little bastard!"

    Shen Yu stood aside with her head bowed, as if admitting her mistake obediently, with a cold light shining under her lowered eyelids.

    The more he talked, the angrier he got, Shen Chengnian picked up the teacup on the table and threw it at it.

    Shen Yu staggered a little, and the teacup flew past her hair on the left side of the ear. She pretended to be hit, covered her left face and lowered her head lower, looking more and more useless.

    "Enough!" Shen Shouyi tapped the crutch in his hand, and looked up at his son.

    Shen Chengnian gritted his teeth to suppress his anger, and sat back on the chair again.

    "Dad, you have to make the decision for Xiaoci! He is the eldest grandson of the Shen family, and the future heir of the Shen family! Now that it has become like this, what will the Shen family do in the future?"

    Shen Chengnian's wife was beside him. Weeping with grief, watching Shen Yu wish she could go up and tear her up.

    "Mom, don't be sad, you still have me." Shen Feng rushed to Zhang Fang in time and comforted her.

    Zhang Fang glanced at her daughter and sighed, "But you are a Beta, what's the use."

    "What's wrong with bate? Many heirs of families are also bate!" Shen Feng was not convinced.

    "Do you think I'm dead? One heir per bite! Shen Chengnian, are you dead too?" Shen Shouyi slammed his cane on his son's leg.

    "Hiss!" Shen Chengnian gasped, glared at his wife and daughter, turned his head and lowered his eyebrows, and said to his father, "Dad, don't be angry, the mother and daughter were frightened, and they talked indiscriminately, Nonsense!"