Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Gu Qing returned with nine honors, and made a permanent mark with Shen Yu.

    Xu Xueer was happy for her, so the host invited her and Shen Yu to dinner, with Chen Mo as company.

    During the meal, Chen Mo joked about Shen Yu's "little wife".

    After returning home, Gu Qingjiu teased Shen Yu, "You still have a 'little wife'? You're really promising!

    " She had seen that "little wife" before, but she put her pajamas on the pillow, thanks to which Shen Yu figured it out .

    "It's as if you don't, don't think I don't know what the smell is on that goldfish doll."

    "What's the smell?" Gu Qing gave her a nine-shot look.

    Shen Yu couldn't say no to her, so she simply pushed her on the bed and bullied her severely.

    The Shen family was handed over to Shen Shengmei, and Gu Qingjiu also joined the entertainment company to follow up on her novel. Life is going well.

    Five months later, Gu Qingjiu became pregnant.

    Shen Yu turned down all the work that was originally on the agenda.

    She hugged her wife carefully and asked her if she felt uncomfortable. What to eat? Even the family doctor was arranged directly at home, on call 24 hours a day.

    It's more or less the meaning of the grass and trees.

    The prenatal examination showed that both the mother and the fetus are healthy, so there is no need to be so cautious. Walking around is good for labor and good for the mother.

    Only then did Shen Yu resume a small part of Gu Qingjiu's work. Staying up late and staying at desks were all banned.

    One night, Gu Qingjiu woke up thirsty, and the water glass beside the bed was already empty, so she got up and went to the kitchen to pour water.

    Shen Yu didn't let her, a pregnant woman, come to the important place in the kitchen.

    Since she was pregnant, Shen Yu has studied various confinement meals every day, saying that she should make her nutrition balanced.

    She was very curious which dishes Shen Yu had researched, remember that the little wife put the cookbook in this drawer?

    Gu Qingjiu rummaged through the kitchen, and finally found a booklet in the drawer on the right. After opening it, her expression froze suddenly.

    The recording time of the recipe started after she was sent away, not every day, intermittently.

    June 3rd, the first day my wife left.

    miss her.

    I made her favorite pork ribs and lotus root. I want to see her eat and hug her.

    June 20, the eighteenth day since my wife left.

    Miss her so much.

    Lemon sour brew, it is said that it is extremely sour, I want to give it to my wife, and I want to see how her little face is wrinkled.

    ...

    Almost every piece of paper was dizzy and stained with tears.

    A drop of fresh tears fell on the old traces, smudged and overlapped in one place.

    Gu Qingjiu put the notebook back to its original place, returned to the bedroom, got into the quilt, and squeezed into Shen Yu's arms.

    Meeting Shen Yu was the luckiest thing in her life.