Part 2: Welcome home, hermana

I finished all the paperwork, and the fam was done with the orientation

I finished all the paperwork, and the fam was done with the orientation. So now me, Monse, and Jamal are all walking home. We had to leave Ruby behind because he was throwing a fit about sharing his room with his abuelita. The three of us were now standing in front of the Diaz's house.

"Are you high? I'm not hashing shit out! To what end? Death?" Jamal squealed. Monse wants to ask caesar what he said. I was only coming with because I miss my best friend.... And well uh.... I kinda live next door. So I kinda have to go with her. "Caesar might've joined the gang."

"He's not stupid. He's affiliated, yes because of his brother, but..." Monse started.

"And his cousins, his uncles, his dad, Ximena, his grandpa, even the gay one." Jamal explained. Oh right! I forgot about the gay one. I love that guy, he's so nice!

"I know, I know!" Monse said.

"Wait you knew about the gay one?" Jamal asked.

"He goes by the name bananas which isn't that subtle, but he's a actually a really nice guy. He let me borrow his-" I rambled.

"Can you guys focus?" Monse snapped at us. "I know that Caesar and Ximena's families have been in that life forever, but he'd never join a gang! He's an outliner. So whatever's going on it's not that." Monse explained.

"Shes right Jamal. Caesar's not into that kind of stuff. He'd never kill anyone." I said.

"He's not the same." Jamal said slowly. I looked at Caesar who was talking to Oscar. Dios, he's so hot. Jeez, stop thinking like that! He's your best friends brother, and also your brother's best friend. You can't be with him!

"He dumped us." Jamal continued.

"But we weren't here so it's not official." I told him as I continued to look at that fine ass cholo. He was wearing his wife beater shirt and khaki shorts with his foot propped up on a box while pumping weights. What? Just because I'm not allowed to hook up with him, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have some eye candy!

"If someone breaks up with you is it official?" Jamal asked. Just then Oscar looked over at me and we made eye contact. I tried to act naturally but my nerves acted up and I quickly looked away.

"Consider me, the text!" Me and Monse watched as Jamal made a texting motion with his thumbs and started clicking with his tongue. "Ding! We've been dumped!" Monse started walking away. "Wait girls please don't go!"

"Why not?" I asked rhetorically knowing that I was safe over there.

"Because y'all have..... blossomed." Jamal started awkwardly while looking at our boobs.

"Blossomed?" Monse asked. Oh no. I know where Jamal is going with this. My poor sweet innocent minded Monse.

"Popped. Busted out. Puffed your party pillows. Whatever you wanna call your new cha cha bingos." Jamal said while doing a little dancy dance and holding his man boobs. I tried holding in my laugh. "These new homies he's hanging with? Their thirsty, and Mena? All of them want a piece of that ass."