_________

I heard Angel come back into the hotel room and knock on the door.
"I have the stuff!" He said from the door. I slightly cracked open the door and grabbed the pads and tampons from his hands.

* *

I then walked out of the bathroom.
"I feel like shit." I said as I flopped onto Angels bed again. "I bet you do." Angel said as he patted my back.
"What do you want to do?" I asked him. I turned around to face him and he was just sitting there thinking.

"Wait.. Angel what if my hunger gets worse because I'm on my monthly.." I said as I sat up.
"Well let's just hope not or we might all be dead." He said. I gulped and Angel just chuckled.

"I'm kidding, Alastor nor Black hat would let that happen. Don't worry kid." Angel said and patted my head. I just smiled a bit and layed down on my side.

Then we heard a knock on the door.
"Hello?" Angel said as he walked up to the door and opened it. There stood a very angered Lucifer.

"Where. Is. Y/n." He said in a darkened tone. "Why should I tell you? You bastard."
Angel snapped, Lucifer threw Angel out of the way and walked up to me.

"There you are." He said and picked me up. I tried to kick my way out of his grasp but he held my legs and arms down. "Shut up and don't say a word or I will kill your little boyfriends." He said and brought me out of the hotel room.

He snapped his fingers and we were in a more modern place. He brought me up to what I'm guessing was his bedroom.
_______________________________
Angel dusts POV:

I opened my eyes to see y/n was gone.
"FUCK!" I yelled. I immediately ran to the elevator and went down to the lobby where everyone was.

"ALASTOR!! BLACK HAT GET OVER HERE NOW!! LUCIFER TOOK Y/N!!" I screamed my lungs out at them with tears flowing through my eyes. "WHAT?! WHERE DID HE TAKE HER?!" Black hat shouted as he stood up from the bars seats.

"I have no fucking idea.." I said as I put my face in my hands.
"I know where he might have taken her."
I heard Charlie say as she put a hand on my shoulder.
_______________________________
Alastors POV:

We hopped into Charlie's limo and started to head to her fathers home. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that sick bastard.
Radio dials we're forming in my eyes out of pure hatred and rage.

"Calm down Alastor. We will get her back."
I heard someone say from beside me.
I looked over and seen Black hat with a serious face.

"Thank you, Black hat." I said as my eyes turned back to normal.

We arrived at Charlie's house and of course, we ran out of the car and into the house. Black hat searched the second floor whilst I searched the first. Charlie went with Black hat and Angel and Vaggie stayed with me.

We all checked separate rooms until we heard a high pitched scream.

"Y/N!" I yelled and teleported to where the scream came from.

As soon as I got there, I was surprised at what I seen. Y/n stood in front of Black hat with a knife plunged into her stomach. She looked like she tried to defend Black hat from getting hurt.

I went and picked her up quickly and teleported back to the hotel. I ran her to our hotel rooms bathroom and got out the first aid.

"Jesus y/n... always trying to help others dont you." I said as she chuckled and then winced as I put pressure with alcohol on the wound.
"Where are the others? Are they okay?" She said as she looked away from the cut.